Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
He didn't say that though, did he.
If anyone's a coward it's you mate for making up bullshit statements to back your warped obsession.
You do it all the time, tbf.

Ahh so when someone says Man U have better players Im not allowed to list any examples?

Like you, people keep wanking off about our rivals squads (and now Leicester’s!LOL)

But NOBODY wants to do a head to head.
Cowardly statements and no bollocks to actually say WHO is better in Utds squad.

Just Utd are better......but that’s right you retracted it didn’t you.
And said only City and Liverpool had better squads. Miracle worker indeed....finishing 4th with the 3rd best squad.
:pochfacepalm:

Last edited:
We will never win titles under enic/levy. & That's me being positive.

Who have we ever won title under though? It's not as if we have a glittering history of being the best in England. Sure we've won the odd cup here an drew there in the past but actual titles? We've never been that kind of team so I don't see why Levy or ENIC should get stick for not delivering that

Poch would win fuck all with Henderson and Milner in the middle.
That's because you are deluded fan and choose what only you want to see and put lies on here.

If you are honest you would have added Winaldjum and Fabinho for that positions too. They have 4 choices, all decent with experience. Neither Winks or Sissoko will get in that squad, confirms Poch hasn't been given the tools.

That's because you are deluded fan and choose what only you want to see and put lies on here.

If you are honest you will add Winaldjum and Fabinho for that positions too. They have 4 choices, all decent with experience.

Poch would get fuck all out of Wijnaldum.
He wouldn’t get game time here.
He’d have Fabinho at RB like he has Sissoko and Sanchez.

You are all about the hindsight signings. Did you want Wijnaldum? Did Poch?

Liverpool have a very strong 11, a pretty shit overall squad though, and a world class manager.

Who’s deluded? You think Arnold would get any more game time than KWP under Poch. NOW would, but not from the off, like Klopp gave him.

You’re living in a fantasy that is telling you that Leicester have better options on the bench than Son, Lamela, Moura, Sanchez, Dier, Davies and Wanyama at their best.

These are NOT poor players.
They are not playing poor because of the 2018 window you tool.
That theory makes no sense.
It’s like saying the team is poor now because we sacked Jol.

Open your fucking eyes

Absolutely zero relevance to the post you responded to.
Just another soundbite.
But true.

Its relevant because you are lauding a squad that you wouldn’t have wanted us to sign 90% of the players in it.

You slagged off Levy when we were linked with Shaqiri. Then you went all quiet when Liverpool signed him and said they had a brilliant policy.

Poch would get fuck all out of Wijnaldum.
He wouldn’t get game time here.
He’d have Fabinho at RB like he has Sissoko and Sanchez.

You are all about the hindsight signings. Did you want Wijnaldum? Did Poch?

Liverpool have a very strong 11, a pretty shit overall squad though, and a world class manager.

Who’s deluded? You think Arnold would get any more game time than KWP under Poch. NOW would, but not from the off, like Klopp gave him.

You’re living in a fantasy that is telling you that Leicester have better options on the bench than Son, Lamela, Moura, Sanchez, Dier, Davies and Wanyama at their best.

These are NOT poor players.
They are not playing poor because of the 2018 window you tool.
That theory makes no sense.
It’s like saying the team is poor now because we sacked Jol.

Open your fucking eyes
Don't change subject. We are talking about what you put about Liverpool. You said "Poch would win fuck all with Henderson and Milner in the middle."
Liverpool have 4 players, Henderson, Milner , Fabino and Winaldjum for the middle positions. Milner is never first choice. You discarded the other 2 for convenience to mislead and score points against Poch who in fact has lesser players and quality.

Ps. Do you remember where Klopp played Milner in the past?! Small h/w for you.

Don't change subject. We are talking about what you put about Liverpool. You said "Poch would win fuck all with Henderson and Milner in the middle."
Liverpool have 4 players, Henderson, Milner , Fabino and Winaldjum for the middle positions. Milner is never first choice. You discarded the other 2 for convenience to mislead and score points against Poch who in fact has lesser players and quality.

Ps. Do you remember where Klopp played Milner in the past?! Small h/w for you.

None of Liverpool’s CMs are world class.
Did you want Fabinho when we signed Ndombele?
And Klopp learns from his mistakes.
Big difference.

None of Liverpool’s CMs are world class.
Did you want Fabinho when we signed Ndombele?
And Klopp learns from his mistakes.
Big difference.
None are WC is your opinion, better than what we have.
We could have done with either Fabino or Winnaldjum
TBH If I had watched Nodombele the way he runs, wouldn't have bothered. He is not DM as people say on this forum, he is AM, I can see he can't defend, can't make up where is his best position. Record signing. Same as Pepe so far. There were better players in the PL tried and tested for the same price, always a risk buying from different league.
Levy is not a good buyer. After 2 seasons being linked with Sess, he bought him injured says it all 😄

He didn't say that though, did he.
If anyone's a coward it's you mate for making up bullshit statements to back your warped obsession.
You do it all the time, tbf.

He misrepresents people's words to the point they aren't even recognisable to the author so he can argue with the points nobody made and then aggressively makes a twat of himself, I'm sure he must be trolling.

It’s a very strange situation for Levy. An amazing stadium, NFL looking good but a football team and manager out of gas and what seems to be in its declining years.

I don’t see Levy going. Whatever happens though we need a plan for this football team the way we had a plan for the stadium and training ground.

love Poch but if the players won’t play for him it’s over. Some of our players though, useless bottling barstards. In cup finals and the league whenever they had a chance to shine, they blew it and now in decline when they get to show their balls nothing but thin air. I don’t say that about the likes of Kane obviously but Toby, Eriksen etc ain’t winners and never will be even if Eriksen get stuck on a RM bench.

He misrepresents people's words to the point they aren't even recognisable to the author so he can argue with the points nobody made and then aggressively makes a twat of himself, I'm sure he must be trolling.

Funny that you can all “read between the lines” when you want to.

But you can’t see a relevance between the notion that Levy doesn’t sign players like our rivals, and me naming players in our rivals team that our manager wouldn’t even benefit from anyway? Because he’s not a very good manager anymore.

It’s a very strange situation for Levy. An amazing stadium, NFL looking good but a football team and manager out of gas and what seems to be in its declining years.

I don’t see Levy going. Whatever happens though we need a plan for this football team the way we had a plan for the stadium and training ground.

love Poch but if the players won’t play for him it’s over. Some of our players though, useless bottling barstards. In cup finals and the league whenever they had a chance to shine, they blew it and now in decline when they get to show their balls nothing but thin air. I don’t say that about the likes of Kane obviously but Toby, Eriksen etc ain’t winners and never will be even if Eriksen get stuck on a RM bench.

Toby and Eriksen have won titles, Poch is the only serial loser of the three

I didn't put manu in that list. "Liverpool, Man city, Leicester, woolwich, Chelski have better team than us."
You forgot Colchester, Brighton, Newcastle too.
Palace are above us so they are better too.

Poch is working miracles and TFC always said Eriksen and Dele were shit and we’re begging for Kane to be dropped for years.

No one claimed Ndombele would improve us either, and no one said Aurier and KWP were superior to Trippier.

Everyone wanted Toby and Rose sold the other year and no one said pay them what they deserve and we must keep them.
Everybody said Jan was finished before this season and no one wanted Son near the first team.
You all said Moura and Lanmela was a weak option off the bench and not good enough, and you were all demanding a new keeper for years.

You all agreed with bus conductor that Sissoko hadn’t improved and everyone said Winks was shit.

Yes, yes I now see that the WHOLE time, you all said Leicester were better than us, and you all wanted us to sign Xhaka and the sideshow bob twins and make our team just like the immense Woolwich one.

You all said this. I stand corrected.

not sure if Moura is better than Zaha, but Levy was expecting a debt ridden Villa to take a cheap offer, but once villa were taken over they had no need to sell cheaply
Levy thinks he's a great deal maker because he can get desperate owners sell cheap, but when they don't sell he looks like fool
Don't see Zaha lighting any fires so far this season. A flash in the pan ??

I wouldn't mind new owners but given the amount the club is going to cost whoever fancies buying they're almost inevitably going to be some extremely shady motherfuckers. If we ended up owned by Saudi Arabia, for example, I'm not sure to what extent I could continue supporting this incarnation of the club.
Tottenham Al Hotspurs.

Sounds like another poster if you think about it......

Back
Top Bottom