Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just seeing the light that’s all.
Why can’t I laud Liverpool’s bench if everyone else can?
Utd are lucky they didn’t bring on Milner and Lovren.

#whatabench
So many posts in each thread though. Do you really think all people want to read is you making the same point over and over again? Wouldn’t even be so bad if you weren’t so “I told you so” all the time.

And I’m aware of the ignore function, but you post so often, very few threads would make sense.

So many posts in each thread though. Do you really think all people want to read is you making the same point over and over again? Wouldn’t even be so bad if you weren’t so “I told you so” all the time.

And I’m aware of the ignore function, but you post so often, very few threads would make sense.

So Liverpool don’t have a better bench all of a sudden?
I’m confused

What have you got on the bench? Maybe you could sub yourself you boring cunt 😂

People getting upset because they thought Liverpool had Cruyff, Waddle, Pele, Maldini and Gattuso on the bench, but realised it was Lallana, Lovren, Kieta, Gomez and Ox.

Is that the depth of squad you really crave?
Or wouldn’t you rather just have their manager......LOL

:pochcmon:

our once great club has had the heart ripped out of it and buried under the retractable NFL pitch and occasional rugby game pitch. We have t got a home to call our own, it hasn't even got a name. We've completely lost our identity. The stadium is now a tourist attraction raking in money, filling seats and exec boxes, Worlds biggest club shop,, longest bar, roof walk. All is well in the minds of those running the club, This is heartbreaking

I

our once great club has had the heart ripped out of it and buried under the retractable NFL pitch and occasional rugby game pitch. We have t got a home to call our own, it hasn't even got a name. We've completely lost our identity. The stadium is now a tourist attraction raking in money, filling seats and exec boxes, Worlds biggest club shop,, longest bar, roof walk. All is well in the minds of those running the club, This is heartbreaking

I

Stadium is a success - ENIC

The football is toilet - Manager

We see things very differently though. Not long ago you were talking up our title chances this season. I think we are a long way off that. So you see us a lot better under enic than I do. Me=top 4 at best. You =could win the title.

We were in with a shout and you gave me twice the odds any bookmaker would so I took it mate. I don't expect us to win the title but there have been occasions where we had a chance should the stars have aligned.

I know we are the 6th biggest club in the country, I also know it's extremely rare to see a team that's the 6th biggest in any country win their countries title. I forever stay optimistic but I'm realistic with it. Aim high and all of that but I'd never slate the club for coming up short.

Last edited:
Levy is not sacking Poch because he is the one who messed up the squad. He is the one who gave no funds to the manager for a whole season, He is the one who does not back up a good manager. He is the one who has a trophy cabinet full of spreadsheets. He is the one who has to go.

Give the manager the proper tools to do a job. How much more can Poch do with Sissoko, Lucas, Llorente. ageing Vert and Toby, went away Eriksen and Rose. What could he do with Njie, Nkouda and Vincent. What can
Levy is not sacking Poch because he is the one who messed up the squad. He is the one who gave no funds to the manager for a whole season, He is the one who does not back up a good manager. He is the one who has a trophy cabinet full of spreadsheets. He is the one who has to go.

Give the manager the proper tools to do a job. How much more can Poch do with Sissoko, Lucas, Llorente. ageing Vert and Toby, went away Eriksen and Rose. What could he do with Njie, Nkouda and Vincent. What can he do with Serge. What can he do with no proper top 4 budget. What can he do with new stadium without backing so many times he asked for. Levy is suffocating the team and the manager.

Levy is running this club down. The new stadium means nothing when you don't have a team to match. We will be the only club with the biggest stadium in the PL with no European football and all thanks to Levy.

If Levy was serious about winning trophies, he would have announced all NFL profits would go towards buying players and would double or even treble the pathetic £30m and £40m net spend each season, that is his target. Top 4 and profit is his trophy. He is losing CL and top 6 this season and hopefully JL will sack him. He can go back and work at the city of London.
I'm really of the opinion that owners should just be
he do with Serge. What can he do with no proper top 4 budget. What can he do with new stadium without backing so many times he asked for. Levy is suffocating the team and the manager.

Levy is running this club down. The new stadium means nothing when you don't have a team to match. We will be the only club with the biggest stadium in the PL with no European football and all thanks to Levy.

If Levy was serious about winning trophies, he would have announced all NFL profits would go towards buying players and would double or even treble the pathetic £30m and £40m net spend each season, that is his target. Top 4 and profit is his trophy. He is losing CL and top 6 this season and hopefully JL will sack him. He can go back and work at the city of London.

I
You are so right. When I pointed out that we were heading in that direction a long time ago, I was shat on royally. And it's happened exactly the way I said. So many people were just dazzled by a nice new bright and shiny stadium, they forgot you need a bright shiny team to play in it.
Not rent it out to the original founders or let some huge appalling American organisation like the NFL start calling the shots. Tottenham Hotspur is finished as the traditional club we all knew and loved so much and the whole thing is now a new Wembley for whatever ENIC wants. If they ever sell the club, can you imagine what we'd be charged in rent? We are now just a subsidiary of ENIC and Daniel Levy has single handedly destroyed a magnificent old institution. He should be run out of the game by the F.A. if that's possible.

We were in with a shout and you gave me twice the odds any bookmaker would so I took it mate. I don't expect us to win the title but there have been occasions where we had a chance should the stars have aligned.

I know we are the 6th biggest club in the country, I also know it's extremely rare to see a team that's the 6th biggest in any country win their countries title. I forever stay optimistic but I'm realistic with it. Aim high and all of that but I'd never slate the club for coming up short.
That's fair enough. No right or wrong. I can see why you'd stick with enic. I just would happily try out new owners as I think the current ones have taken us as far as they can & winning titles is low on the agenda for them. I think the top 4 novelty has worn off for this ungrateful swine.

You are so right. When I pointed out that we were heading in that direction a long time ago, I was shat on royally. And it's happened exactly the way I said. So many people were just dazzled by a nice new bright and shiny stadium, they forgot you need a bright shiny team to play in it.
Not rent it out to the original founders or let some huge appalling American organisation like the NFL start calling the shots. Tottenham Hotspur is finished as the traditional club we all knew and loved so much and the whole thing is now a new Wembley for whatever ENIC wants. If they ever sell the club, can you imagine what we'd be charged in rent? We are now just a subsidiary of ENIC and Daniel Levy has single handedly destroyed a magnificent old institution. He should be run out of the game by the F.A. if that's possible.
We literally took our eye off the ball. Like opening up a lovely shiny big shop but filling it with stale stock.

That's fair enough. No right or wrong. I can see why you'd stick with enic. I just would happily try out new owners as I think the current ones have taken us as far as they can & winning titles is low on the agenda for them. I think the top 4 novelty has worn off for this ungrateful swine.

I get that, I just think taking that next step is a little harder than it seems regardless of who comes in. How long did it take the City owners to do anything in the league? It must be 10-15 years since they took over and they still haven't made a Champions League final let alone win one. Tough one but I see why people would fancy a change although I'm not in that camp just yet.

Now comes on Lallana.
If only we had such options
1485.gif

The fuck are you on about?

You know the Liverpool squad that trounces ours and Levy has shat on Poch by not signing Origi, Lallana, Ox, Lovren, Clyne, Moreno, Adrian, Kieta, Milner and Gomez.

Immense back up. Absolutely immense.

Klopp is NOT better than Poch he simply has the highest quality throughout the squad.

Levy should go, I mean look at us starting games with Son, Lamela, Davies, Sanchez and Ndombele on the bench.
Championship squad.

FSG FSG FSG FSG YEEEEEAAAAA COWBOY!

Let’s go one step further....

Chelsea bench:
  • 13Caballero
  • 17Kovacic
  • 18Giroud
  • 22Pulisic
  • 23Batshuayi
  • 24James
  • 44Guehi

• City bench: