Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do mancity, chelski or woolwich fans care about the owners of their club?!
Nope, Its just us spurs fans who have much higher morals & principles than other fans. We are superior humans & super ethical. The gandhi's of football they call us.

Nope, Its just us spurs fans who have much higher morals & principles than other fans. We are superior humans & super ethical. The gandhi's of football they call us.

The real fanz are now dreaming of being like Chelsea, Woolwich and City fans

Couldnā€™t make this up.
Tarquin slag

So now in order to defend Poch, Vardy is better than Kane, and Maguire is better than Jan.

You coward
I am not defending Poch. Maguire left the club.

Poch has to leave the club, he finished his project and hasn't been given another project. That's because he is ambitious for silverware while levy isn't and that's why Poch should be sacked. Poch can't achieve more at the club under current regime.

I'd take Maguire over Jan at this point, Jan has gone to seed.
At this point.

But not when we were all pissing ourselves in the summer though.

So people bashing Levy for not signing players they didnā€™t want are talking shit.
Like Poch didnā€™t win anything and we are shit because we didnā€™t sign the Leicester and Utd squads ffs

At this point.

But not when we were all pissing ourselves in the summer though.

So people bashing Levy for not signing players they didnā€™t want are talking shit.
Like Poch didnā€™t win anything and we are shit because we didnā€™t sign the Leicester and Utd squads ffs

Let me put it in context Sammy, I wouldn't have wanted our whole summer budget on Maguire and I'm not saying he was ever a viable option for Spurs.

I simply feel Harry Maguire is better than Vertonghen at this point, not because he's that fantastic but because Jan isn't great anymore and not is Toby for that matter.

I am not defending Poch. Maguire left the club.

Poch has to leave the club, he finished his project and hasn't been given another project. That's because he is ambitious for silverware while levy isn't and that's why Poch should be sacked. Poch can't achieve more at the club under current regime.

If Poch is ambitious for silverware then he needs to learn something from the 2 finals and five semis heā€™s bottled or heā€™s never going to win fuck all. Evidence suggests he learned NOTHING down the years.

You can blame the squad all you like...you ACTUALLY believe Pochettino would win a trophy with Woolwich,Utd, Chelsea or Leicester??????????????????????
LOOOOOOL

Even if he went to City or Liverpool itā€™s doubtful due to his pig headedness and wanting to avoid it being called a Klopp or Pep team.
Probably bench Salah or play DeBruyne as a winger just to put his piss scent on the team.

If Poch is ambitious for silverware then he needs to learn something from the 2 finals and five semis heā€™s bottled or heā€™s never going to win fuck all. Evidence suggests he learned NOTHING down the years.

You can blame the squad all you like...you ACTUALLY believe Pochettino would win a trophy with Woolwich,Utd, Chelsea or Leicester??????????????????????
LOOOOOOL

Even if he went to City or Liverpool itā€™s doubtful due to his pig headedness and wanting to avoid it being called a Klopp or Pep team.
Probably bench Salah or play DeBruyne as a winger just to put his piss scent on the team.
We will only know how good Poch is when he goes to a club like manu.

If you (levy) believe Poch will not win a trophy, then why new contract and pay Ā£8m salary? Why not tell him you aren't good enough and sack him?

We will only know how good Poch is when he goes to a club like manu.

If you (levy) believe Poch will not win a trophy, then why new contract and pay Ā£8m salary? Why not tell him you aren't good enough and sack him?

I guess like the fans, the club thought that making him the 5th highest paid manager in Europe would have a positive effect.

Guess we were all wrong.

Why should he have to go to Man U to get backing, you just claimed they have better players than us.

So with the exact same tools Ole has, you think heā€™d actually get to a CL final, and I assume go one better and win it, and get them top 4?

Seems like Jesse Lingard was better than Dele after all

I guess like the fans, the club thought that making him the 5th highest paid manager in Europe would have a positive effect.

Guess we were all wrong.

Why should he have to go to Man U to get backing, you just claimed they have better players than us.

So with the exact same tools Ole has, you think heā€™d actually get to a CL final, and I assume go one better and win it, and get them top 4?

Seems like Jesse Lingard was better than Dele after all

Don't blame the fans, blame the club.

I didn't put manu in that list. "Liverpool, Man city, Leicester, woolwich, Chelski have better team than us."

I said If he goes to manu, where he will get proper PL back up as oppose to the pathetic non existent back up from levy.

It's obvious to the whole world, Levy has no ambition when comes to trophies. If it's not for you then you should take Mark Lawrenson's advise Specsaver.

The fact that a better manager could play better football with this squad makes you wrong.
The fact a better chairman would be more interested in backing his managers than posting record profits makes you deluded.

Last edited:
So now in order to defend Poch, Vardy is better than Kane, and Maguire is better than Jan.

You coward
He didn't say that though, did he.
If anyone's a coward it's you mate for making up bullshit statements to back your warped obsession.
You do it all the time, tbf.

The fact a better chairman would be more interested in backing his managers than recording record profits makes you deluded.

Thereā€™s an element of truth in that (thatā€™s the reason why you and Sammy have been going at it for the past decade - youā€™re both correct in certain ways).

The reason why Iā€™ve changed my mind on Poch though is that i donā€™t actually think he knows how to integrate skilful and unique players.

If he gets Dybala, heā€™ll just put him on double training sessions and tell him to press. Thatā€™s his entire philosophy. Itā€™s not much different to Harryā€™s ā€˜just fuckin run aboutā€™ stuff. He has demonstrated absolutely zero ability to set us up on the break or develop any sort of Plan B.

Thereā€™s an element of truth in that (thatā€™s the reason why you and Sammy have been going at it for the past decade -
I expect we'll to be going at it in decades to come as well.
In fact I expect our kids to take over the mantle when we've snuffed it.

Back
Top Bottom