Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now delete your account

Well, that's awkward!

Your mom finally told you I’m your real dad?
Not far off the mark.

It turns out that our resident puppy is the first and only human to date to be born out of the arsehole.

Doctors at the time said they still don't understand how it came to be but the only theory thus far is that little baby Arc felt most comfortable in the bowels of humanity. It's no surprise that he has lived his life in honour of how he was born.

His poor old dear's chocolate starfish has been in tatters since that day.

But she doesn't regret a thing. She had her little poo baby. That's all that matters.

Anyway - good luck John

We all know how this movies ends. Hopefully with a 6-month break between seasons this time. He knows it’s coming

More lies.

Here is the times I've ever used the term agreement on this forum. None of which reference transfer strategy.

So, how, pray tell, did I insist Levy and Poch were in complete agreement if I never in used the term.

You've said I said ''complete unison''. Which is a lie. Are now saying ''complete agreement''. Which is a lie.

I see you've drawn for the back up now you feel under threat by me in a one-on-one debate. It's now you and ''dozens'' of others. Because you can't stand on your own two feet in the debate.

I hope you don't lie this easy in real life, John. It's one thing being shown up this bad on a anonymous forum. A whole n'other in the real world.
John Thomas John Thomas Can you follow in poo baby's example and provide quotes of where I said the above?

He's shown you the way so you know it should be as easy to find as he found it.

This place beggars belief.

One side - Levy gave Poch plenty of money and a list of players he could have signed but Poch turned them down and wanted to sign the squad filler crud we ended up with.

Other side - Poch had a list of targets that he gave to Levy but Levy knows better and foisted aforementioned crud upon the manager, much to the disgust of Poch.

Reality - we are all a bunch of wallopers arguing with strangers on the internet about stuff we have absolutely no knowledge of, but claim to know as a fact.

None of us can possibly know what goes on in the club. Nobody knows what Levy and ENIC want out of this. Nobody can know what players we are and aren’t in for and how their transfers happen or don’t. Nobody knows if selling Eriksen two years ago was the right thing to do. Yet, many are just CONVINCED they know the truth. The mentals walk amongst us.

I know what you’re saying but we can’t have a go at the Woolwich scum for displaying banners saying Wenger out and then support our so called fans doing the same for Levy
It’s hypocritical
But then we can't do much as we usually end up doing it too. Ha ha top 4 is arsenals everything. Would love top 4 this year.

This place beggars belief.

One side - Levy gave Poch plenty of money and a list of players he could have signed but Poch turned them down and wanted to sign the squad filler crud we ended up with.

Other side - Poch had a list of targets that he gave to Levy but Levy knows better and foisted aforementioned crud upon the manager, much to the disgust of Poch.

Reality - we are all a bunch of wallopers arguing with strangers on the internet about stuff we have absolutely no knowledge of, but claim to know as a fact.

None of us can possibly know what goes on in the club. Nobody knows what Levy and ENIC want out of this. Nobody can know what players we are and aren’t in for and how their transfers happen or don’t. Nobody knows if selling Eriksen two years ago was the right thing to do. Yet, many are just CONVINCED they know the truth. The mentals walk amongst us.

The only thing we do know is, in terms of trophies won, we are failing miserably under these owners.

Everything else, like you say, is just people guessing.

What's the problem with supporters letting the board know they are unhappy though mate? I don't see the issue with this at all.

It's the club we support, not the owners.

Because they’re acting like cunts just like that shower up the road and I think we’re better
You don’t so fair enough I suppose

t3eg58tfyhq21.jpg

What's the problem with supporters letting the board know they are unhappy though mate? I don't see the issue with this at all.

It's the club we support, not the owners.
Unless someone initiates change it will never happen ENIC now charge the most expensive season tickets but expect fan's to watch a team struggling in mid table, with no desire to be anything other than Woolwich MK2 by finishing 4th to bring in the bucks.

Back
Top Bottom