Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur , I'll give you another go.
Through every transfer window from 2018 you repeatedly claimed Levy and Poch were in complete unison despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary.
Including the interview posted on the previous page.

Do you now accept you got it wrong. Yes or No.

Stop running away and spit it out for fucks sake. It won't hurt.

Remember. One word, baby.

I'll give you another go.
Through every transfer window from 2018 you repeatedly claimed Levy and Poch were in complete unison despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary.
Including the interview posted on the previous page.

Do you now accept you got it wrong. Yes or No.

Stop running away and spit it out for fucks sake. It won't hurt.

Remember. One word, baby.
Firstly, I've answered it literally two posts above.

Your raging has made yiu blind you baby.

Also, you are now misrepresenting what I said because I've spun your jaw again.

Please provide the quote where I said they were in "complete unison".

This is your problem, you have zero comprehension of yourself.

You are digging people out for having polarised opinions whilst claiming Poch and Levy can only be at war or in complete unison. There is no inbetween.

You are everything you claim everyone else to be and criticise them for.

I see no logic in Alphabet taking over Spurs, purely because if they wanted to they could take over the entire premier league for any advances they can gain, for example streaming rights. Maybe they will be the naming rights sponsor, but is that still a thing ?

It's probably bollocks, but everyone makes irrational purchases.........there are c. 60,000 others that will be at the game on Wednesday night

So you're still insisting, even now, they were in complete harmony and there was no tension between the two?
This is exactly what I mean. I'm prepared to admit I was wrong on the stadium and completely under estimated Levy's ability to get it done.
I've since congratulated him and I'm pleased he proved me wrong.

You, on the other hand, just keep digging.

Even Levy's staunchest supporters on here now admit the relationship between him and Poch regarding transfers became strained.
Regardless of which side of the fence they're on.
If only you could show humility yourself occassionaly you'd get a lot more respect from others.
He's finished, mate - shameless scenes

Firstly, I've answered it literally two posts above.

Your raging has made yiu blind you baby.

Also, you are now misrepresenting what I said because I've spun your jaw again.

Please provide the quote where I said they were in "complete unison".

This is your problem, you have zero comprehension of yourself.

You are digging people out for having polarised opinions whilst claiming Poch and Levy can only be at war or in complete unison. There is no inbetween.

You are everything you claim everyone else to be and criticise them for.
Yes or No

The biggest mistake Levy ever made was appointing Poch...no, hear me out, before you lynch me.

How dare he appoint someone who took us new heights, and a CL final. It gave everyone far too much false hope.

If we'd just stayed shit like in the nineties, we wouldn't all be feeling shit now. We would have gotten used to the misery.

#LEVYOUT!

Yes or No
Do I believe Poch and Levy were in complete unison over transfers as you accuse me of saying ''throughout 2018''. No, I don't. I don't believe any employer and employee can ever not have issues with how each other works. It is the very nature of their jobs to be critical you imbecile. The number of succesful transfers Poch has made at any of his clubs you can count on one hand, so of course Levy would have doubts.

Do I also believe you are willing to lie about people when you realise your agenda has completely fucked you over? Also yes.

Until today, I had never even used the term ''unison'' on this forum.

Yet, apparently that's all I could talk about during 2018 transfer windows?

This is why I christened you this forum's Donald Trump. The truth matters little to you. You will lie, cheat and steal your way to perpetuate an agenda and feed your ego before holding your hands up.

You make out you absolutely hate polarising opinions and make sweeping statements about them whilst claiming Poch and Levy could only be at war or in complete unison. That's it. There are no other options. No shade of grey. They either hate each other or get on like star-crossed lovers.

FYI - Poch being sacked has absolutely nothing to do with how Poch felt about Levy but how Levy felt about Poch (in a professional capacity). Levy was Poch's employer, not the other way around.

Poch and Levy got on, always did and still do. Unlike your accusations of me, you have actually been non-stop in saying they were always at loggerheads and having showdowns.

Poch has denied it all and is yet to say anything to the contrary. But you, apparently, are the only one able to decipher his true feelings and read his mind. What a talent.

You're wrong and that bruises your ego for some reason. You wanted it to be right so bad so your vendetta and waste of time all these years would be worth it.

You want it to be one way, but it's the other way.

I'll take my apology for lying about me when you're ready too, bud.

Last edited:
Do I believe Poch and Levy were in complete unison over transfers as you accuse me of saying ''throughout 2018''. No, I don't. I don't believe any employer and employee can ever not have issues with how each other works. It is the very nature of their jobs to be critical you imbecile. The number of succesful transfers Poch has made at any of his clubs you can count on one hand, so of course Levy would have doubts.

Do I also believe you are willing to lie about people when you realise your agenda has completely fucked you over? Also yes.

Until today, I had never even used the term ''unison'' on this forum.

Yet, apparently that's all I could talk about during 2018 transfer windows?

This is why I christened you this forum's Donald Trump. The truth matters little to you. You will lie, cheat and steal your way to perpetuate an agenda and feed your ego before holding your hands up.

You make out you absolutely hate polarising opinions and make sweeping statements about them whilst claiming Poch and Levy could only be at war or in complete unison. That's it. There are no other options. No shade of grey. They either hate each other or get on like star-crossed lovers.

FYI - Poch being sacked has absolutely nothing to do with how Poch felt about Levy but how Levy felt about Poch (in a professional capacity). Levy was Poch's employer, not the other way around.

Poch and Levy got on, always did and still do. Unlike your accusations of me, you have actually been non-stop in saying they were always at loggerheads and having showdowns.

Poch has denied it all and is yet to say anything to the contrary. But you, apparently, are the only one able to decipher his true feelings and read his mind. What a talent.

You're wrong and that bruises your ego for some reason. You wanted it to be right so bad so your vendetta and waste of time all these years would be worth it.

You want it to be one way, but it's the other way.

I'll take my apology for lying about me when you're ready too, bud.

Will you admit you were wrong when you ridiculed dozens of members of this forum when you insisted Daniel Levy and Mauricio Pocchetino were in complete agreement on our transfer strategy when all the evidence, including the interview I posted earlier, suggests otherwise.

Y E S or N O

Just a one word answer please.

tenor.gif

Will you admit you were wrong when you ridiculed dozens of members of this forum when you insisted Daniel Levy and Mauricio Pocchetino were in complete agreement on our transfer strategy when all the evidence, including the interview I posted earlier, suggests otherwise.
More lies.

Here is the times I've ever used the term agreement on this forum. None of which reference transfer strategy.

So, how, pray tell, did I insist Levy and Poch were in complete agreement if I never in used the term.

You've said I said ''complete unison''. Which is a lie. Are now saying ''complete agreement''. Which is a lie.

I see you've drawn for the back up now you feel under threat by me in a one-on-one debate. It's now you and ''dozens'' of others. Because you can't stand on your own two feet in the debate.

I hope you don't lie this easy in real life, John. It's one thing being shown up this bad on a anonymous forum. A whole n'other in the real world.

He once called Levy the no 1 Spurs Legend of all time - a glorified self serving accountant

Says it all about his character
Provide the quote.

The number one Spurs legend of all time is Bill Nicholson.

So please, provide the quote where I said Daniel Levy is, puppy.

You have 20 minutes before I reveal your big secret.

Provide the quote.

The number one Spurs legend of all time is Bill Nicholson.

So please, provide the quote where I said Daniel Levy is, puppy.

You have 20 minutes before I reveal your big secret.
Now delete your account

1. Daniel Levy

Back
Top Bottom