Levy / €NIC. In or Out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy / ENIC. In or Out

• Levy / ENIC. We want you to stay

• Levy / ENIC. Get out of our club

Results are only viewable after voting.
They used to 25-30 years ago, not any more, and certainly not when you compare London-Madrid-Bcn salaries
Yeah I just realised that. My mates are going to watch Barca-United at the Camp Nou, and bloody hell, those tickets prices that were released today are even more expensive than what I paid to watch Spurs at the San Siro...

He hired Paratici after talking about a return to attacking football. Then when we were going to get fonseca, an attacking manager, it fell through because paratici wanted defensive football.
As long as we have Italians in charge, we'll have defensive football. That's the way they play the game. There's very little excitement in their style of football.

As long as we have Italians in charge, we'll have defensive football. That's the way they play the game. There's very little excitement in their style of football.
Bad generalisation there. Spalletti is italian and his football is very entertaining. Gasperini, Sarri, De Zerbi, Di Francesco etc. are all coaches that play/played very entertaining football.

Fun fact, the english (when it comes to managers) are way more boring and defensive than the italians.

Last edited:
Ban generalisation there. Spalletti is italian and his football is very entertaining. Gasperini, Sarri, De Zerbi, Di Francesco etc. are all coaches that play/played very entertaining football.

Fun fact, the english (when it comes to managers) are way more boring and defensive than the italians.
You're probably right. I'm in a bad mood today......!😠

So it would then be a US investment group - who seem to be taking over the Prem.

Glazers at United.
Kroenke at Woolwich.
Boehly at Chelsea.
Henry at Liverpool.
Edens at Villa.
Khan at Fulham.
49ers group at Leeds.

Liverpool, Woolwich and United haven't been over the moon at their US owners.

Should we be proud that Spurs are one of only 3 clubs in the Prem with ENGLISH owners?
I'm sorry, I'm going off topic but I wanted to ask you a question. I haven't lived in my Italian region of origin for several years.
These days there is news that Khan (former owner of Fulham) is buying Ternana (Italian Serie B, I still remember the “ Never a joy ” 😂😂😂 banner from some away fans). Are you from London? (surely it won't be in the front pages but at the bottom near the cooking recipes 😅). If Shahid Khan buys Ternana can I be calm or can I start to worry?

Shahid_khan.webp

I'm sorry, I'm going off topic but I wanted to ask you a question. I haven't lived in my Italian region of origin for several years.
These days there is news that Khan (former owner of Fulham) is buying Ternana (Italian Serie B, I still remember the “ Never a joy ” 😂😂😂 banner from some away fans). Are you from London? (surely it won't be in the front pages but at the bottom near the cooking recipes 😅). If Shahid Khan buys Ternana can I be calm or can I start to worry?

Shahid_khan.webp
That's Tim Curry, surely.........

Shahid_khan.webp
That is an absolutely magnificent barnet and moustache combo.

It should be the cover of the next ‘Joy of Sex’ publication.

Bad generalisation there. Spalletti is italian and his football is very entertaining. Gasperini, Sarri, De Zerbi, Di Francesco etc. are all coaches that play/played very entertaining football.

Not gonna lie, read that as 'Spaghetti'.

Nice article on the gaps between clubs widening

I know I shouldn't ...and they are of course factually correct. Butt and its a big wobbly biased one....

'Haaland is an exceptional player enjoying an exceptional season, but he is not the only striker scoring as many goals as entire squads. Harry Kane’s tally of 17 goals this season equals what the entire Everton and Wolves squads'

So what....Kane by inference is not an exceptional player producing elite numbers amazed they could contain the implicit 'even Harry Kane'....Its these ever so slight diminishments the casual disregard and backhanded compliments. Its so tiresome

Last edited:
I know I shouldn't ...and they are of course factually correct. Butt and its a big wobbly biased one....

'Haaland is an exceptional player enjoying an exceptional season, but he is not the only striker scoring as many goals as entire squads. Harry Kane’s tally of 17 goals this season equals what the entire Everton and Wolves squads'

So what....Kane by inference is not an exceptional player producing elite numbers amazed the could contain the implicit 'even Harry Kane'....Its these ever so slight diminishments the casual disregard and backhanded compliments. Its so tiresome

Haaland was not a happy boy tonight

Without KDB no fucker would pass to him!

Back
Top Bottom