Levy / €NIC. In or Out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy / ENIC. In or Out

• Levy / ENIC. We want you to stay

• Levy / ENIC. Get out of our club

Results are only viewable after voting.

John Thomas

Conte was Right. Our owners are Shite
Well, it's been some time since a well known member posted an opportunist poll on the matter. Just after Antonio Conte miraculously dragged his rag-tag of a squad into the Champions League at our bitter rivals expense.

I think around 80% were understandably living in the moment and voted IN, but it will be interesting to see how, if at all, opinion has shifted in the intervening months.

Last edited:
Give them a chance ffs

I have a feeling that the 22nd year will be the one where they really hit their stride

Typical impatient and spoilt spurs fans

Give them a chance ffs

I have a feeling that the 22nd year will be the one where they really hit their stride

Typical impatient and spoilt spurs fans
Wait - do you not see huge progress over 20 years? Is that your argument? Be clear for us instead of making snarky comments.

Doesn't make a blind bit of difference what we fans want . Enic/levy will only go when they want.
Moaning online like John Thomas John Thomas and a few chants from paying customers won't make a jot of difference. A well organised, sustained campaign including mass non attendance and ST cancellation would be the minimum to get their attention. Ironically the latter will happen if the team starts to sink.

Wait - do you not see huge progress over 20 years? Is that your argument? Be clear for us instead of making snarky comments.
In my opinion, Enic's ownership was positive and progressive until 2017-18 and then fell off a cliff. The stadium and new revenue sources have unearthed new issues, rather than providing solutions.

I'd fully welcome new ambitious owners in the vein of FSG during their spending phase but I do not want Spurs to be owned by a petro state with diabolical human rights. Other than the morals, any successful is tainted, see how little anyone really gives a shit about Man City's league titles.

Is this eventually going to be the poll that works out for Mr Not One Brick? I’m unsure if I can stand the tension.

Think you have it in the bag this time. Most people who think you are just a peddler of lies and shite have you on ignore, so won’t see the poll. Clever long game you’ve played there. Be an insufferable cunt for years and you’ll eventually win a poll due to people being unable to vote against you.

Maybe would have been best to wait until after the NLD as we may have lost that and more folk would be upset? You’ve gone early here, bold strategy….

The only way to measure progress for a football club is the number of trophies won?

If that’s your worldview then let’s not start this conversation.
For big clubs, yes ....
For piss ant teams no, e.g west ham should be ecstatic about qualifying for Europe as a huge success....we are not west ham

I'd fully welcome new ambitious owners in the vein of FSG during their spending phase but I do not want Spurs to be owned by a petro state with diabolical human rights. Other than the morals, any successful is tainted, see how little anyone really gives a shit about Man City's league titles.
Really..man city's supporters care about the titles.
So it's just the other supporters who are jealous who say they are tainted or don't matter

Back
Top Bottom