Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele was onside. Forget the defender nearest to him, look at Morgan.
Using the mower lines on pitch surface as a straight line guide Morgan’s trailing foot is in line with deles

Yet they took no notice of Morgan and concentrated on Evans to confirm he was offside

So fuck off lineker
And all 3 gooner maggots dived.
But we won’t here anymore about the kid with the hair, ( or granite Yale the leader.) like they crucified Dele for far more ambiguous incidents .
Let’s see if he gets it from the press or fellow pros

Divey Alley
Remember that lineker
Let’s say it’s offside (it’s not).

Let me do some quick math...uh hh...ok carry the 3...

We win 0-1.

:saha:

Dele was onside. Forget the defender nearest to him, look at Morgan.
Using the mower lines on pitch surface as a straight line guide Morgan’s trailing foot is in line with deles

Yet they took no notice of Morgan and concentrated on Evans to confirm he was offside

So fuck off lineker
And all 3 gooner maggots dived.
But we won’t here anymore about the kid with the hair, ( or granite Yale the leader.) like they crucified Dele for far more ambiguous incidents .
Let’s see if he gets it from the press or fellow pros

Divey Alley
Remember that lineker

No, it’s funnier if he was offside. I wish he’d been sitting on the crossbar - and you’re wrong anyway. Deli is closer to the 18 yard line than Morgan, and I for one think it’s hilarious.

Last edited:
Does that mean the title race is on...? Not according to BBC... "if we finish 3rd, it'll be a good season" apparently...
yet less than 2 hours ago, 3rd ahem, 4th place Chelsea blew the title race wide open and became contenders! ...on 34 points no less... just the 8 point gap then!
Gawd knows how a 6 point gap means we're complete outsiders!

0-2 FT

- Nice professional performance without Kane or Eriksen starting.
- Excellent game from Dele Alli, deserved his goal.
- Alderweireld and Vertonghen back together with a cleansheet too.
- Massive 6 points gained since we lost to Woolwich, back into 3rd and 6 points off top.
- ROLL ON BARCELONA!!!

You boys are way too funny.
We sang that and you had no reply, absolutely hilarious!
#thatteamwhoonceputthepressureonleicester
You do know football has been taking place for longer than the Premier League, right?

You’ve won the league once and 3 league cups.

We’ve won the league twice, the FA cup 8 times, the league cup 4 times and 3 cups in Europe.

We get it, 2015/16 was great for your club and was an amazing story, but you’ve done fuck all since and barely above fuck all before that going back to 1884.

So please, fuck off.

Getting spanked by Barcelona is better than getting spanked by Bournemouth

Remember you getting to the last 8? No mate....no I dont remember, and thats my point. No one remembers that you were in the CL.

Its about as relevant as Zurich Grasshoppers doing something in a cup once
What sort of point is that? everyone remembers us getting to the last 8 mate. Everyone was intrigued by our CL performance thus remembering how we did

Eyyyyyyy Totti Totti looks like the i Newspaper picked you this week...

zTY8ceT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom