Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And you'll be getting spanked by someone like Huddersfield. Mug.

How is that CL coefficient working out for you you two shit cunt that supports a two bob irrelevant northern team.

tenor.gif

Getting spanked by Barcelona is better than getting spanked by Bournemouth

Remember you getting to the last 8? No mate....no I dont remember, and thats my point. No one remembers that you were in the CL.

Its about as relevant as Zurich Grasshoppers doing something in a cup once
What sort of point is that? everyone remembers us getting to the last 8 mate. Everyone was intrigued by our CL performance thus remembering how we did

This forum .
You say you don’t care about 15/16 but you clearly do.
You won’t win the PL for years, 15/16 was your chance and you messed it up.
And you know that you have had your greatest ever season, never to be repeated, ever. Nothing to enjoy other than polishing your tiny haul of 5 Cups in your entire pathetic history, your smalltime muggy songs and your wanky plastic clappers. I noticed that only a couple of you turned up in fancy dress today, a week too early? What you going as next game, has to be a "fairytale" theme. Twat.

What sort of point is that? everyone remembers us getting to the last 8 mate. Everyone was intrigued by our CL performance thus remembering how we did
Literally no one remembers. I've watched every week of CL football this season and not once has it been brought up.

Not even by Mr. Leicester, Gary Linekar.

You are yesterdays news.

Can't even remember who knocked you out.

Irrelevant.

And you'll be getting spanked by someone like Huddersfield. Mug.

How is that CL coefficient working out for you you two bob shit cunt that supports a two bob irrelevant northern team.
“Northern” and “irrelevant”
Got 2 questions buddy?

Is Leicester in the north; asking for a mate?
Are we irrelevant? Pretty sure we won the league more recently than you

Great performance, essential to keep up the pace and two smashing goals.

Bring on Barca!

And to the Leicester prick, fuck off to the foxes forum. Converse with your friends there. It’s a bit sad that you feel it necessary to be a dick in a “rival” teams’ board Not that you are a rival. You are shit, with a flukey footnote consigned to history. I’d rather be facing Europe’s elite every year, win or lose, and holding on to our best players and watching our team evolve than doing it once and still getting the cream of our talent swiped.

But no one gives a fuck. What makes you think any Spurs, Villa, Newcastle, Utd, Aberdeen.......whoever....what makes you think anyone remembers Leicester were in the CL, and what round they got to?

Your CL run was forgotten 5-mins after you got knocked out.

With every passing season your fairytale will be forgotten just that little bit more... Just ask Blackburn.

Back
Top Bottom