Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele is 22 years old & has now scored 50 goals for us. So at this rate he will be 44 before he reaches 100 goals.

Nice, shitty results today and normally on a day like today we’d have dropped points leaving a shitty weekend but that was very professional.

You boys are way too funny.
We sang that and you had no reply, absolutely hilarious!
#thatteamwhoonceputthepressureonleicester

The problem here is that only Leicester fans care now. There have been 2 title winners since, and Im afraid its already forgotten outside of your club.
Champions League but never again.

Since you won the title, you started to think that no other club has won anything. Its embarrassing when you sing to us that we've won fuck all, or go to Anfield and sing "champions of England you'll never sing that...."

You sang it to Derby in the cup. They've won it twice.

You're just not interesting anymore, to anyone who doesnt support you. Sorry.

Kekerinho

ENIC COCKROACHES OUT
I've let my doggo handle this thread for me. :)

NmcoLsF.jpg

Good solid performance away from home AGAIN!!! Their only shots on target (2)?? were 87th and 89th minutes LOLOLOLOLOL.

Dele MOTM absolutely wonderful performance, he was everywhere, so complete too with and without the ball his contribution was massive!

A nod to Dier who took control of midfield well played Sissoko just for removing any pressure like your 60/70yrd runs with the ball. Enjoyed Winks on the ball, love his carrying the ball attacking the space but defensively, with a couple of errant passes and caught on the ball twice too, he has to be better than this.

Having watched your rivals (except City) all pick up points and win away from home IS a statement, wankers on here would be flooding onto this very forum claiming we never take the points when the pressure is on, well that is what that looks like.

Well done Poch, great squad management. He's magic you know.

3rd 5pts off City!!!! 6pts off Liverpool yet some of you think we've no chance.

Up The Spurs!

Last edited:
Evening lads.
Leicester fan in peace.
Firstly, before I talk football I’d like to say thank you to your fan base for how you paid tribute to Vichai, both at Wembley and amongst your fans who put very nice things on social media, I also saw a lot of spurs scarfes down at the KP. Very classy.

Anyway, Saturday should be an interesting one. Not much positivity amongst our fan base, many don’t believe in Puel and many believe we will be battered here. RE Vardy he doesn’t look like he’ll be starting at least, he’s undergoing surgery and Maguire is also out. Evans is also inured so it’s very likely we will start with Morgan and Soyüncu at the back :/. It did look Puel wanted to rest some of our players last night ahead of Saturday so we will see if that pays dividends. Son really scares me, feel like hell exploit our high full backs. Anyway should be a good one under the lights. You seem to be very unlucky with these Saturday night fixtures

Another three points in the bag, controlled the game from start to finish. Agree Dele MOTM but again, everyone played their part. The team spirit is back. PS Poch is berry 'appy. ....so am I.

Dele was onside. Forget the defender nearest to him, look at Morgan.
Using the mower lines on pitch surface as a straight line guide Morgan’s trailing foot is in line with deles

Yet they took no notice of Morgan and concentrated on Evans to confirm he was offside

So fuck off lineker
And all 3 gooner maggots dived.
But we won’t here anymore about the kid with the hair, ( or granite Yale the leader.) like they crucified Dele for far more ambiguous incidents .
Let’s see if he gets it from the press or fellow pros

Divey Alley
Remember that lineker

Back
Top Bottom