Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Up next.. SPURS (H).

This is one I want us to win more than any. Robert Huth's header at their's is up there with Vardy's winner v W Brom as massively significant LCFC goals.

In my opinion they have the most unlikeable, deluded fans in football - even worse than Chelsea. The total disrespect in the title season (when they finished 3rd) confirmed this.

Kane, Alli and Dier even manage to put me off England (I tolerate Trippier and Rose for some reason).

I really dislike Spurs, and have for a very long time. So this is a "must win" for me. And I think we will.

i-just-want-some-respect.jpg

What sort of point is that? everyone remembers us getting to the last 8 mate. Everyone was intrigued by our CL performance thus remembering how we did
Literally no one remembers. I've watched every week of CL football this season and not once has it been brought up.

Not even by Mr. Leicester, Gary Linekar.

You are yesterdays news.

Can't even remember who knocked you out.

Irrelevant.

What sort of point is that? everyone remembers us getting to the last 8 mate. Everyone was intrigued by our CL performance thus remembering how we did

Your CL run was forgotten 5-mins after you got knocked out.

With every passing season your fairytale will be forgotten just that little bit more... Just ask Blackburn.

But no one gives a fuck. What makes you think any Spurs, Villa, Newcastle, Utd, Aberdeen.......whoever....what makes you think anyone remembers Leicester were in the CL, and what round they got to?
They will, it will be a question on Pointless in a couple years time which is ironic in its self! Teams who have qualified for the champions league....and Leicester city will be a pointless answer cos no cunt will remember it!
XNP2zLn.jpg
Happy days...

That my friends, was the fucking bollocks. Son, you made my night with that strike. Just at the right time as well.

We needed a win tonight. That was the business. Bring on Barca.

You boys are way too funny.
We sang that and you had no reply, absolutely hilarious!
#thatteamwhoonceputthepressureonleicester

Fuck off you melt. You will talking about 2016 for the next 50 years to try and remain relevant. You had one season In the sun we have averaged 12 in the top 4.

Boring cunt. Another mediocre mid-table team that need to use clappers to generate any sort of atmosphere.

Join our list of one sided rivals like Southampton, Villa, Coventry and West Ham.

8 league away wins by December is a superb effort. Our record is an incredible 16 in the glorious double season which we clinched by winning the cup against some serial losers who's name escapes me.

Leicester is northern

Spurs not only trying to change facts but change geography
Frankly I consider anything north of Watford 'north' you know why? Coz northerners are all whinging, muggy twat, plastic hardmen, never met one I like or who can hold a sensible conversation. You are proving me right on all counts now do one, small time dipshit.

Twat Club with Twat fans.

That said, I’d like to thank them for bending over and giving us 3 points whilst resting all our players for midweek ( including those that played) we needed a light training session and we had one.
A club that is just getting worse and worse, but they think it’s fine as they won the league a while back.
Their small time mentality and continued celebrating is why they will end up back in the lower leagues soon.
We won the league twice along with many other cups ( beating them in 2 finals), get over it, it’s about the present and future now, and you haven’t got either so enjoy your boring brand of anti football and look forward to playing lower league teams very soon.

Back
Top Bottom