Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who came third in a two horse race?
giphy.gif

Team is doing great right now.
If it seems a bit meh or poor, well, its cause it's the prem.
It's not like this is easy. Nobody is just giving wins away for free.
We've taken every team's best shot so far this first half of the season and still have 36 points with 3 matches to play! That is incredible!
Fans are becoming too accustomed to our steady success. Quit being so jaded you punks!

Just checking something....

Are we still a "Club in crisis" ? Cos looking at that table, there are a lot of teams would love to have our sort of crisis at this stage of the season.

Bluedog

Sort yer mate out! :sonpoint:

Alright, Airfixx?

Difficult watch for me, yesterday, made no easier by it going exactly as I thought it would. We can scrape by without Vardy against most teams in the PL, but without him against the top 6 we're toothless.

You lot played well though - shame we couldn't make it more of a contest. we're in transition, doncha know.

Where do you think you'll end up this season? I reckon 4th, although of all the candidates I'd prefer you to win it.

i9epx1hvpa321.jpg

They went and did the Uno thing when Dele scored lol.

I love that our lads seem to genuinely enjoy playing and training together. Not just a job for these guys

Superb performance against a horrible tiny little club. 'you've never won fuck all' they sang. The irony is lost on the thick scum. Well played boys and great support from the fans on what is a cunt of a journey this time of night. Leave those 'can i have your shirt' banners at home if you are older than 8 though. Cringe.

Back
Top Bottom