Leicester v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good performance tonight

Toby and Jan - solid

Davies fired up - knows Rose is fit again and raised his game ?

Dier, Sissoko and Winks - all very good

Son excellent

KWP - nice cameo

Dele MOTM

Who came third in a two horse race?
giphy.gif

Superb performance against a horrible tiny little club. 'you've never won fuck all' they sang. The irony is lost on the thick scum. Well played boys and great support from the fans on what is a cunt of a journey this time of night. Leave those 'can i have your shirt' banners at home if you are older than 8 though. Cringe.

Superb performance against a horrible tiny little club. 'you've never won fuck all' they sang. The irony is lost on the thick scum. Well played boys and great support from the fans on what is a cunt of a journey this time of night. Leave those 'can i have your shirt' banners at home if you are older than 8 though. Cringe.
Saw that. Wasn't it a fully grown bloke with a "please gib me ur shirt Dele" sign?

giphy.gif

Sissoko was crucial in the first half. Made two or three excellent blocks/tackles while tracking back. Probably the most improved player ive ever seen in a Tottenham shirt. Never thought id ever say this, but he HAS to start against Barca just to break their play up. Dele MOTM though, top form this evening.

Muh better than against Southampton. So much better with verts and Toby at the back.
Wonder with our pay scheme so biased Towards bonuses that Poch has to play Kane if fit to ensure his monthly pay stays high?

Another three points in the bag, controlled the game from start to finish. Agree Dele MOTM but again, everyone played their part. The team spirit is back. PS Poch is berry 'appy. ....so am I.

Back
Top Bottom