Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well we havent got him a decent CB when we need 2 more.We didnt get him a decent LWB. We just got him a RWB. Havent got him a decent second GK. Only been backed in midfield and attack.

So we needed 5 players in defensive positions and he was back for just the RWB so far.
But we had 3 rwbs and one of which he continued to play when he absolute dog shite and not giving the lad we bought any mins at all. We didn’t porro and could have gone fir a CB. Any half decent cb would be better than what we have? Didn’t he not want botman who went to toon?
I just hate his BS, cry baby shite! Play a ducking back 4 with 3 in midfield if you know your weakes area is defence. Not rocket science. Elite coach can’t adapt to the players at his disposal?

Kulu used to do a lot of defensive work, but he just looks knackered... or tired of this fucking club.

Who would have the passion and energy week in week out trying to drag a bunch of clowns up from drowing in their own shit.
Worst game he has had for us. No mojo.
Is there an issue about the perm transfer?

Had to help with some family stuff this weekend so couldn’t make the game. I did however get to see Crawley play Crewe in League 2*.

Weirdly, it looks like I somehow ended up with the better footballing option.

For fucks sake.

:contefacepalm2:

*Crawley and Crewe are two very bad L2 teams too!

Something bad is happening to Spurs this season.

Players like Kulu and Perisic have now caught the same disease as Son.

Conte's tactics are not working.

Dewsbury Hall and Harvey fucking Barnes will never have an easier game than that.

Spurs need a midfield.

Two men chasing shadows is shit to watch and helps neither the defence or the attack.

Todays shambles is reminiscent of Spurs under Ramos and, whisper it quietly, Christian Gross.

When we lose under Conte the wheels come off completely.

I don't believe in this 'elite' manager's project any more.

It's shit to watch when we win.

When we lose it is just shit.

You want to see these defenders in a back 4 LOL

No system suits players like dier, he’s shit in a back 3 he will be even shitter in a back 4 but he is still a spurs player as we refuse to sign centre backs for some reason
Can play 3-5-2 can we. Or play 4 but one pushing into midfield when in possession leaving 3 at back etc. etc

For a professional footballer to not show enough effort , is totally unacceptable .There needs to be some serious ass kicking
Conte has a lot to answer for as well. Dier, Son, Kane, PEH, Benta, Perisic feel under no pressure to perform, even with players on the bench.

They get 90 mins week in week out regardless of effort or performance.

Newcastle look like drawing too..... We really fucked it today. :bmj:
As I've said before, a chance to gain on our rivals or achieve something is the biggest guarantee of a Spurs cockup.

As I've said to someone in another thread, Newcastle are fucking awful.

They're 3 minutes away from ANOTHER draw. 11 draws from 21 games. They're boring and nothing special.

I dunno why they get so much praise, relegation fodder Bournemouth have been giving them a proper game here.
One game against Bournemouth doesn’t define their season. Look at us vs Leicester. Liverpool smashed by wolves. United thumped by brentford.

Newcastle have a +22 GD and absolutely deserve to be where they are in the table. Only other teams above 10 are Brighton (11), Woolwich (28) and city (32). Easy to see why they are getting praise. They are organized and have only lost 1 league game all season. We’ve lost 4 since the new year.

Now you are talking my language…

Electromagnetic waves, like Wireless, 4G, 5G… we have all that at our wonder stadium, and our training centre.

The more you bath in those frequencies, the more Calcium you need in the early half the day, Magnesium later. Plus electron enrichment techniques.

:sonmask:

When Poch got sacked, I posted on here that we would never win anything with this team.

I could say that every season, now. Is there anyone out there who has the answer to this malaise?

Something fishy in the state of Denmark.
Mostly not the same team anymore. But yes, lots wrong. The solution is a strong, consistent football strategy, better recruitment and a manager that fits the strategy.

Just wondering, and this might be a tad naive of me, but why are the modern technology boogey waves only affecting Spurs' players and not the other hearty and virile players on other teams?

It's something we should look at. Do you think we should faraday cage the training ground so our players don't give performances like today?
Think everyone is affected. But, we had the most saturated environment(s) and a coach well known for pushing to exhaustion regularly.

As an aside, was employee of the year for a big company in Dorset in 2014, as an IT guy (worked all levels from Administrator/Support/Manager/Director), but as 4G came out, found it all too much and career changed, as it’s become more and more powerfully draining to be around (hence why mindfulness and such have become more and more popular, depression and anxiety has soared, all in sync with increased throughput/bandwidths, saturating peoples previous quiet mind moments/periods with “check your social media and have a quick browse” endocrine exciting things

Earthing sheets would be a good start, on a separate ground to any electrics, closing off any masts from early evening, Faraday might be a tad awkward and Heaven only knows what it may do if you have EMF sources inside one with you! Bouncing out find me alerts 800x a second, which then bounce back! Enforce players to Airplane mode data from 11pm, turn off all site data, except computer room and wired nodes (Adrenals need 11pm-3am vitally, in rest and repair circadian body clock that time is when the adrenals will be calling for rest and oxygen so they may repair as they are small glands for the massive job they do, as life has dramatically increased its general taxation of these tiny pearls.

This is why no significant protein at least 4hours before bed is vital, ideally 6hours last protein rich food/meal, as otherwise this protein needs significant oxygen to digest, this often starves the adrenals et al. of sufficiency in recovery during its autonomic focus, in synchronicity with leaving you feeling drained/brain fogged/stiff as Uric Acid May be left locally, the adrenals may lack the sodium replenishment night should bring making you wake with a virtually full dirty cup, these stresses may deplete Magnesium, one of the keys to making the brain sticky, or, not revitalising the fluids to avert mucous issues around the HPA etcetera.

Just spitballing, there are no real experts on this, as I’m sure you will have seen from the Congress interrogation of the Telcos over 5G (where they all say no safety tests were meaningfully done).

Back
Top Bottom