Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At half time, I took my daughter over the park, and checked in on the match thread to see if we were still losing.

These fucking wasters like Dier, and frankly Conte who has given up imo, do not deserve our support in any way at the moment. They are just taking millions out of the club for nothing in return.

Salute those who went to Leicester but at some point you will have to ask yourself, is it worth the money and aggravation? I decided quite awhile ago that live football wasn't worth that to me, I haven't been to the new stadium once yet, though I do plan on going to a game with my daughter at some point, with my dad, for three generations of us. Just a bit of a pilgrimage if you like.

But at least on a stream, I can turn the cunt off and I'm already home. This team doesn't deserve you lot who keep going every week, they really don't. Cap off to you who keep doing it.

At half time, I took my daughter over the park, and checked in on the match thread to see if we were still losing.

These fucking wasters like Dier, and frankly Conte who has given up imo, do not deserve our support in any way at the moment. They are just taking millions out of the club for nothing in return.

Salute those who went to Leicester but at some point you will have to ask yourself, is it worth the money and aggravation? I decided quite awhile ago that live football wasn't worth that to me, I haven't been to the new stadium once yet, though I do plan on going to a game with my daughter at some point, with my dad, for three generations of us. Just a bit of a pilgrimage if you like.

But at least on a stream, I can turn the cunt off and I'm already home. This team doesn't deserve you lot who keep going every week, they really don't. Cap off to you who keep doing it.
I applied for a Sheff Utd ticket this morning - I must need my bumps feeling!!

I don't have enough loyalty points for most away league games, otherwise I would have probably gone to this. Thank goodness for small mercies!
Thank God Seinfeld GIF by HULU

Nobody would have dropped Dier after the city game, shouldn’t have dropped Emerson either with hindsight as porro was horrendous
Did find this a bit strange. Have not been a fan of Emerson but has recently shown improvement and played well against City. Seemed a strange decision to drop him after a good performance for an untried player when often Conte takes an age to bed a new player in

Nobody would have dropped Dier after the city game, shouldn’t have dropped Emerson either with hindsight as porro was horrendous

Players seemingly took Lester for granted.... Some of the fans here defo did.... Maybe the gaffa did too?

How did we not score at least 3-4 with a Danny Ward in goal? Arguably one of the worst keepers the premier league has ever seen.

He's got his act together a bit now.... Thankfully we filled our boots in the home game (when he was still shit)and won 7-6 on aggregate. :freund:

How did we not score at least 3-4 with a Danny Ward in goal? Arguably one of the worst keepers the premier league has ever seen.
You'd have to shoot to be able to score.

Did find this a bit strange. Have not been a fan of Emerson but has recently shown improvement and played well against City. Seemed a strange decision to drop him after a good performance for an untried player when often Conte takes an age to bed a new player in

I can see the reasoning as I’m sure Emerson was pencilled in for the Milan game and they wanted to give Porro his debut.
Only saw the 1st tbh but his defending was terrible and they targeted the right hand side with porro and Tanganga. It’s only his first game so it’s too early to judge but he had a shocker today

Back
Top Bottom