Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just make a deal with him. Shows what sort of person he is hanging fit his money or a pay off. If he was honourable he would go to levy and tell him man to man that he doesn’t want to be here and not gonna extend contract. Although I suspect levy probably doesn’t want to extend anyway. The results, performances, home defeats and goals conceded over last 3 months would be sackable.
He sued and won against Chavs to get his full contract paid up.

Richy is a very good player but the way we play doesn't suit him, he is a striker, he should play in the middle upfront, give him assists and he will score goals. He does not fit our system, he would have sored 15 plus for Everton this season, he is wasted.

LOL.... Yeh right.

Despite us not getting the best out of him; you're still talking nonsense.

I'm seriously thinking he's just trying to get the sack so he can have a few months off to recover from his horrendous year that he's had both physically and mentally. He's lost a couple of close friends and has poor health problems.

He just needs to be honest and bugger off now..... There is no way he's signing a new contract and if Levy thinks he is, then Levy is an even bigger muppet than we thought he was.

It's no surprise that our best performance of the season was when we didn't have him in the dugout stinking the place out.

Levy will do bugger all though until its mathematically impossible to get top 4.....
If levy had balls like when he sacked Dino mk1 .
Should sack / mutually agree termination like dohs. Get poch in for remainder of season and see if he can finally finish the job off in CL. You can only dream. Chavs have done 2 times with mid season. Manager change.

Sorry I replied to your post in error ,
But now that I’m here, I think the chiefs name should be changed . It’s not right to slaughter an entire race and then take the piss by calling your sports team after them.

No problem mate

:dierpochhug:

So we got £22m for Tripier and have now spent about £100m trying to replace him?

Just watching him now captain and star for Newcastle?

Spider Man Crying GIF

LOL.... Yeh right.

Despite us not getting the best out of him; you're still talking nonsense.
If you want to get the most out of Richarlison play him up front in the position Brazil play him, we keep sticking him in in a 3 when he even gets 10 minutes to do anything that is.

Guy was scoring for fun for Brazil at the WC and can't get a game for us.

Ossie posting this now. He knows what he’s doing.

Site he does, he May toe the park line but deep down he knows this shite under conte is not spurs. Ossie would have hated this football to play in. If conte stays he needs to deliver a trophy that is why his paid £15M / yr. with that he ruins all potential young players. Is it worth it?

It’s shocking that we have Royal, Sess, Davies, Tanganga, Dier, Sanchez, Lenglet, an aging Hugo and Forster as our back line and keepers. That group is relegation material.

That is a FA Cup tie Vs Leyton Orient backline. Disgraceful for a supposed top 4 team.

I don't mind Davies too much but Dier is now a calamity and Tanganga is Championship level.

Chuck in a rusty Forster and that's how you get battered by Leicester.
What is wrong with Sanchez dier and lenglet? I’m sure they have played together this year. Davies is generally crap and how many times does he play the ball out and we lose it?

If you know you have shit defenders, why not get your midfield and forwards to actually help out.

Son, Kane and Kilusevski do absolutely fuck all defensive work. Peresic is shit defensively and we set up every week with two plodders in CM.

I’m not an apologist for our shit CB’s, they are shit, but allowing everyone else ahead of them to trundle around like turtles in a fucking windsock just exasperates the problem.
100%, I would add you’d actually play less of the shite defenders. Yet conte likes to play as many of them as possible. Meaning the players who are actually better in midfield and attack are limited in their selection.
Surely any idiot even inspector clouseau would notice that if you have crap defenders then try not to play as many of them as possible. To further augment this he packs the bench with defenders as well. How many games have we seen Sarr, white, Soence, all miss out on bench.

100%, I would add you’d actually play less of the shite defenders. Yet conte likes to play as many of them as possible. Meaning the players who are actually better in midfield and attack are limited in their selection.
Surely any idiot even inspector clouseau would notice that if you have crap defenders then try not to play as many of them as possible. To further augment this he packs the bench with defenders as well. How many games have we seen Sarr, white, Soence, all miss out on bench.

He’d also tell you to expect the unexpected

inspector clouseau GIF

Back
Top Bottom