Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed.

Obviously we have players not performing or under performing. But it is the coaches job to find a system that makes them better. He looks to actively not be trying.

To go from last week to this in the span of a week is astounding.
My take on it was the players enjoyed Conte not being there and having someone else in charge for a bit. Kane when he thanked ppl in his interview when breaking the record didn’t mention Conte. He did mention Poch. I believe he (and others) want Conte go e and Poch in. I do too. It’s just all wrong and Conte is not fixing it.

I know we're probably sick of taking their cast off managers by now, but I wonder if both clubs actually wish they could swap Conte and Potter right now... Has it ever happened, a direct manager swap?

Well we havent got him a decent CB when we need 2 more.We didnt get him a decent LWB. We just got him a RWB. Havent got him a decent second GK. Only been backed in midfield and attack.

So we needed 5 players in defensive positions and he was back for just the RWB so far.
So we play a system to suit the players we have. You also make in game decisions to change up. Plan b.
You make substitutes in a timely manner that can affect the game.

They didn't under perform against City or Fulham away.

It's a fucking mystery though.

Convinced there is some kind of mind control audio waves that can scramble players when they sleep the night before a game or even targeted rays during the game.

Now you are talking my language…

Electromagnetic waves, like Wireless, 4G, 5G… we have all that at our wonder stadium, and our training centre.

The more you bath in those frequencies, the more Calcium you need in the early half the day, Magnesium later. Plus electron enrichment techniques.

Whose not actually that good tbh.
Richy is a very good player but the way we play doesn't suit him, he is a striker, he should play in the middle upfront, give him assists and he will score goals. He does not fit our system, he would have sored 15 plus for Everton this season, he is wasted.

Come on, get used to it, I did... I just couldn't care less anymore, it's our club and we stay supporters but one think for sure we will never win a major trophy as far as Levy/Enic at the club. Top 4 is a trophy for us.
You make it sound so easy!

Not caring isn't an option unfortunately... I care, and always will.... Which is why there is a rollercoaster and merry-go-round of emotions!

I just have to accept I will feel like this on any given weekend, depends totally on the performance (or non) of the club I naively support!

So we play a system to suit the players we have. You also make in game decisions to change up. Plan b.
You make substitutes in a timely manner that can affect the game.
Not against what you are saying. I think he should be sacked after today. But equally any claim that he has been adequately backed are also not true.

conte can go, can take being a bit shit to watch if hard to beat. 7 losses in 13 while playing like shit , losing midfield and creating fuck all for the forwards and treating younger players with contempt. Get fucked
Would much rather give players like Soence, Gil, Sarr, white chancesvrhsn keep getting players from abroad. Did we really need porro or danjama especially when the latter is gonna get like 2 minute per game. If you say son and kulu are playing crap swap them out with rich and danjama. See what they can do but no he persists with them until the end.

Where to start on this one...

The biggest blow looked the injury to Bentancur, especially now that Bissouma is out as well. To me it looked like an ACL, even though he started walking when he left the field. Hopefully I'm VERY wrong on that.

Now, more Spurs than ever. Onwards and upwards.
VVD walked off after Pickford GBH’d him.

Back
Top Bottom