Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I understand picking Son again after the City match. He was genuinely pretty good that match, and looked like he might be turning the corner.

He's been awful all match though, it's shocking he's still out there.

Yeah you're right. The refusal to fix the formation problem today while the game is going on when it is obvious, clear as day, and so easily rectified, it is just unacceptable. I think Conte should be sacked now.
Agreed.

Obviously we have players not performing or under performing. But it is the coaches job to find a system that makes them better. He looks to actively not be trying.

To go from last week to this in the span of a week is astounding.

Conte isn't being sacked guys, the dudes bandages are still wet

But seriously conte aside

Forster
Dier
Davies
Peri
Tanganga

That above is a backline that struggles massively against championship teams.

Thankfully Romero is back for Milan so won't be 8-1 like it would be , maybe just 6-1

Can see him resigning .

Imagine rushing back after having your gall bladder removed and the players give you this???
I don’t think Conte is faultless, but when the players put performance against City and win, then play like shit and lose against Leicester, it just proves how inconsistent and shit they are. That’s the definition of average. Be capable of the odd good performance, then be dreadful in the rest.

Back
Top Bottom