Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't see the game, but to those that did, does it feel like a performance that could get the manager sacked? I mean, 4-1 to 14th place strugglers?

EDrImSzE

Time for the trusty Club Statement corner flag pic to be cracked out.
or this one

formal_ann.jpg

Lot of money was spent, and none of it actually made any difference on the pitch. Made things worse if anything.

Richarlison and Bissouma don't get to play, Perisic is worse than Doherty at LWB, Lenglet now firmly behind Davies, our free backup keeper turns out to be shit, what a surprise.
It was very strange to me when people were getting overexcited about signing Perisic. He was old and he plays like an old man. He's a bloody 34 year old playing wingback in the premier league . What on earth were Conte /Paritici/Levy expecting.

Apart from maybe southampton first game of the season and and Last weekend (when Conte was absent) I can't remember a season that i have enjoyed the football less than this one.

I have pretty much hated every other minute of this season and want a change.

It was very strange to me when people were getting overexcited about signing Perisic. He was old and he plays like an old man. He's a bloody 34 year old playing wingback in the premier league . What on earth were Conte /Paritici/Levy expecting.
The thing is, if he played like a quality WB, his defensive woes wouldn't be such an issue. The easy 1v1 he missed early in the first half is pretty typical for him. How is a winger so bad in front of goal?

Has he even scored for us yet?

Back
Top Bottom