Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EDrImSzE

Time for the trusty Club Statement corner flag pic to be cracked out.

We didnt. Our centerbacks , 2nd goalkeeper and wingbacks are actually shit. Summer window was disgustingly rubbish and not much was done in the Jan one to make up for it.
Lot of money was spent, and none of it actually made any difference on the pitch. Made things worse if anything.

Richarlison and Bissouma don't get to play, Perisic is worse than Doherty at LWB, Lenglet now firmly behind Davies, our free backup keeper turns out to be shit, what a surprise.

I've tried to defend Conte but the negligence in this match is shocking.

Starting Tanganga in a football match is sackable. He's shit.
Persistent use of Son is sackable.
Not changing a fucking thing for 80 minutes is embarrassing.
You might have been the only defending we’ve seen all day. Can’t argue with any of these points.

Thank fuck that's over. Stress levels through the roof after watching that shite and battling with dodgy streams constantly.

Woeful from the players AND the manager. Fucking shambles.

Beating City an absolute waste of fucking time. Would've rather have got battered 4-1 in that and won this ffs.

Fuck off

Embarrassing and Spurs once again prove that we're the biggest bunch of twats.

Beat City last year... Lose to Burnley

Beat City this year....... Surrender any momentum by getting totally trounced by Leicester.....

If we're honest, it could quite easily have been 5 nil if the VAR calls hadn't gone our way.

The worst performance of the season by a country mile..... And Conte is as ineffective in-game as anyone. Does fuck all to influence the game.

He just does not give a shit and does not want to be here in the slightest.
I keep saying this he doesn’t give a shit otherwise how could any elite manager preside over huge number of shit performances this season and total inability to play even one half of decent football. This season we must have had the highest number of shit performances purely on a football level. Also our defensive record is shocking. It’s not like we carve out chance after chance or bag a hatful of goals.

Is Son shit? Is Kulusevski shit? Porro? Perisic was one of the best players in Serie A last season. Is Kane shit?

I'm asking because not only we defended like shit, we attacked like shit. Why are so many players underperfroming right now?
Our main problem were the defenders and goakeeper. and yes Perisic is indeed a shit defender.

Agree, especially with the vibrancy shown against Man City, think he can’t help but exhaust them between games…
I can't believe I'm agreeing with you, but it feels like he's got bad energy.

Just brings the mood down in the place with constant whining, criticism and negative football.

Is Son shit? Is Kulusevski shit? Porro? Perisic was one of the best players in Serie A last season. Is Kane shit?

I'm asking because not only we defended like shit, we attacked like shit. Why are so many players underperfroming right now?
They didn't under perform against City or Fulham away.

It's a fucking mystery though.

Convinced there is some kind of mind control audio waves that can scramble players when they sleep the night before a game or even targeted rays during the game.

Might just be an unfortunate coincidence, but our best performance in yonks was when the manager wasn't there last weekend. Things go back to normal and we..... well, go back to normal. Wide open, system totally exposed, opposition going at our defence at will, and individuals - primarily in defence but across the pitch in all truth, our attackers were tragically bad today also - falling apart as they're put under the cosh.

ConteBall? More like CunteBall.

Back
Top Bottom