K League XI V The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur 12pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I enjoyed that, just great to see the team in action again. Has whetted my appetite for the Rangers game next week and the new season.
Eric's goal was probably the highlight, and also liked what I saw of Harvey White.
Sonny is such a special guy, someone to be proud of; I'm so happy he's our player. And H looked happy and relaxed, hopefully that will stop any transfer speculation.
I'm not going to go overboard after one friendly result, but I think we are at the start of something special. Just need a lot of hard work, some belief and a little bit of luck.
Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

I enjoyed that, just great to see the team in action again. Has whetted my appetite for the Rangers game next week and the new season.
Eric's goal was probably the highlight, and also liked what I saw of Harvey White.
Sonny is such a special guy, someone to be proud of; I'm so happy he's our player. And H looked happy and relaxed, hopefully that will stop any transfer speculation.
I'm not going to go overboard after one friendly result, but I think we are at the start of something special. Just need a lot of hard work, some belief and a little bit of luck.
Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media
Conte seemed to be in great spirits too. The Korean fans are a good laugh, they did a good job of welcoming him and the players, not just Son as would have been the case a few years ago.

Sanchez uncomfortable playing football
Sanchez has never been able to play on the left, in the toby days he would always swap-over to the right side and make Toby go to the left
not saying he is any good as a CH at the level we need, before Jan left us we needed a left footed CH and still do

Good game and I know they are rusty but the old ball across the box caught us out a few times. The defenders were standing still especially diers. Probably not helped by Dav playing LCB. They were all too deep.

Sanchez has never been able to play on the left, in the toby days he would always swap-over to the right side and make Toby go to the left
not saying he is any good as a CH at the level we need, before Jan left us we needed a left footed CH and still do

Sanchez can't even play on the right

The spirit and energy is good amongst the staff and players.
We seem to have a plan with transfers, the rumour mill is back churning away after a week or two of drought.
The fans are getting behind the team, and excited to see what this squad can do.
I think we are looking good. Not often we go into a season with this outlook.

Finally caught up. Very enjoyable. I have to say that the South Korean fans are incredible. While Son is obviously their demi-god, they genuinely love the club. Amazing noise and I love their reactions. It's so great to see.

Keep the ties to these fans strong, Spurs.

I know this place and the long-time supporters here like to complain about tourists and plastics, but honestly, if the club wants to compete for CL titles, they need global $upport.

I don't think that's an accurate assessment at all.... (Plus, actually more offensive to some that you may realise...)

There are a few dickheads here that are Yank-o-phobes, but to suggest that it is inherent in the forum and/or born of a certain aged-group is dead wrong.

.....And being "plastic" has little to do with geography.

On the flipside, match-going fans and 'lifers' do deserve a further level of respect as they have and will continue to be the lifeblood of the club..... That's something that any new or armchair fan (again irrespective of geography) needs to come to terms with.

Back
Top Bottom