K League XI V The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur 12pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So… another 5 years with Kane hitting free kicks because of a friendly

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

I enjoyed that, just great to see the team in action again. Has whetted my appetite for the Rangers game next week and the new season.
Eric's goal was probably the highlight, and also liked what I saw of Harvey White.
Sonny is such a special guy, someone to be proud of; I'm so happy he's our player. And H looked happy and relaxed, hopefully that will stop any transfer speculation.
I'm not going to go overboard after one friendly result, but I think we are at the start of something special. Just need a lot of hard work, some belief and a little bit of luck.
Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Been reading the forum a bit 'cause I'm curious how you guys will fare in the PL this season, and while I was at it I took the opportunity to relax and watch this friendly.

The one who impressed me more positively, apart from the usual (Kane, Dier etc), is that kid Harvey White. I've obviously never seen him before in my life but he looks competent and solid despite his age.

Parrott also seemed to be giving it a good try and didn't mess up more than others, and Sarr looked pretty tidy although I don't think that's the role his usually plays(?). I'm sorry but I barely know all your first team player, so I really struggle with the academy kids.

Oh and Richarlison was a bit heavy-footed, he should get some lessons in passing from Kane but that's not really his style of play I think.

Liked the youngsters. Gil, Sarr and White very good, Parrott also good.

Gil looks very lively and busy again, some great touches and clever forward passes, he defo has a football brain for sure. I think he could flourish in another position, being that AM creativity maestro we are lacking, the clever shimis and turns he does to find space on the ball, his through balls and forward passing ingenuity and accuracy, also wit the ability to run past his man dribble forward, to add he has a good amount of pace.

Back
Top Bottom