K League XI V The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur 12pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How Richy rich look lads? Not fussed about pre season personally. If we go by that then Ten Haags United will dominate the world after their 4-0 pre season win v Liverpool. Don’t give a shit about the score and neither should any Spurs fan, but just good to see the new boys in action. How they play?

How Richy rich look lads? Not fussed about pre season personally. If we go by that then Ten Haags United will dominate the world after their 4-0 pre season win v Liverpool. Don’t give a shit about the score and neither should any Spurs fan, but just good to see the new boys in action. How they play?

Played very well - could have taken a chance in the first half but he's done well

Watch the Norwich game.

Bergwijn came on and played on the right of a front 3.

Lucas was playing as wingback, or a very deep right midfielder which wingbacks are.

Click on second half and wat h the game from 80 minutes onwards

Yeah fair play

That's the only game he played though :p

Personally, okay . Few nice touches , fell over a lot … finding his feet , in more ways than one

Are we allowed to do this now?
I'm confused....

Sorry, Kon-Foo-sed!

Car Police GIF by BabylonBee
Racist? Meh.
Childish? Sure.

Reminds me of my father making fun of white names. He would have laughed heartily at a name like Drinkwater.

Back
Top Bottom