Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a terrific player, the best out of Winks, CCV, KWP etc when playing with these lads in the academy.

I actually think this Villa move is great for his confidence, he is the only good thing happening at Villa right now, Villa fans are holding him up as the type of player they want to see, using him as an example. This can only boost his confidence for now, nothing better than knowing the fans are behind you and appreciate not just the ability but perhaps more importantly his desire and attitude. It's one for our academy managers to monitor closely as it can go to shit quickly but Rose found himself while at Sunderland in a shit team flirting with relegation and a club swamped with fan negativity, their only shining light was Rose who they sung his name and voted player of the year.
good points. I imagine you've seen a lot more Spurs youth than I have. Positive stuff.

He's a terrific player, the best out of Winks, CCV, KWP etc when playing with these lads in the academy.

I actually think this Villa move is great for his confidence, he is the only good thing happening at Villa right now, Villa fans are holding him up as the type of player they want to see, using him as an example. This can only boost his confidence for now, nothing better than knowing the fans are behind you and appreciate not just the ability but perhaps more importantly his desire and attitude. It's one for our academy managers to monitor closely as it can go to shit quickly but Rose found himself while at Sunderland in a shit team flirting with relegation and a club swamped with fan negativity, their only shining light was Rose who they sung his name and voted player of the year.

It could all go to shit if Bruce gets the boot though.

his passing was good, few passes showed vision, felt his movement to receive the ball needs improving
but playing in the championship this season will be good for him, he should have gone out on loan last Christmas, as he wasn't getting pitch time with us

Back
Top Bottom