Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if he will come back, or his performances will just get us a nice price.
Said before that nobody has come back from loan with Pochettino.
I wonder if he’s an exception.

Remember Oduwa. Pritchard, Bentaleb, Coulthirst, Carrol etc
He refused to let CCV, Onomah and winks go out on loan before. Wanted them with the first team as he’d rather give them the chance here than anywhere else. Which is his stance with young players.
He’s said that. Its no secret.
Winks is the only survivor there, he’s not gone on loan.

I wonder if he will come back, or his performances will just get us a nice price.
Said before that nobody has come back from loan with Pochettino.
I wonder if he’s an exception.

Remember Oduwa. Pritchard, Bentaleb, Coulthirst, Carrol etc
He refused to let CCV, Onomah and winks go out on loan before. Wanted them with the first team as he’d rather give them the chance here than anywhere else. Which is his stance with young players.
He’s said that. Its no secret.
Winks is the only survivor there, he’s not gone on loan.
There is a possibility, but we have a lot of players competing for the CMF slots

There is a possibility, but we have a lot of players competing for the CMF slots
Dembele (my favourite player) only has a few seasons left in him. And even now he's a 70 mins a week kind of guy.

Winks/Wanyama/Dembele/Dier isn't too stacked if one gets injured and we play in CL too.

Basically I hope Onomah and moose are on that Danielson Mr Miyagi wave.

He's quality and would actually be getting game time given the injuries to wanyama and dembele. Villa are such a shambles too.
Maybe he’s good at a certain level, which is kids his own age and the championship?
He certainly looks very decent in his own age group.
Personally I think he never had a chance in his natural position. Maybe it’s having no positional versatility that’s the problem and Dier, Wanyama, Dembele, Winks and Sissoko do.
Seems strange that Pochettino should stick with him so long, refusing to loan him but now does.
He’s the closet we have to a Dembele replacement imo.
So the question I would have is why he wasn’t he kept on if deemed good enough.
He could be getting game time now in CM as you said, alongside Dier.

We don’t have to name him in the squad.

Check out this individual highlight vid of Josh's performance against Scotland...:

Damn! Onomah is on fire right now!
A wonder goal and a delicious defence-splitting assist? He is dominating at his level and looks ready for the next step up.
Judging by his recent performances, he definitely has a future in our midfield.
Can you imagine if we were able to run a midfield trio of Dier, Winks and Onomah someday?
I'd melt- in a good way :S :llorishowudoin:

Check out this individual highlight vid of Josh's performance against Scotland...:

Damn! Onomah is on fire right now!
A wonder goal and a delicious defence-splitting assist? He is dominating at his level and looks ready for the next step up.
Judging by his recent performances, he definitely has a future in our midfield.
Can you imagine if we were able to run a midfield trio of Dier, Winks and Onomah someday?
I'd melt- in a good way :S :llorishowudoin:

Maybe Winks and Onomah pivot with Edwards ahead one day. Or Oakley-Boothe.

Can see Dier wanting United again and Dele wanting to go wherever in the next 2-3 years.

Maybe Winks and Onomah pivot with Edwards ahead one day. Or Oakley-Boothe.

Can see Dier wanting United again and Dele wanting to go wherever in the next 2-3 years.

For me, Dier is unsellable except outside of England! That transfer would come back to haunt us in the worst way should it ever go down. Totally down with some more of the young guns though!

For me, Dier is unsellable except outside of England! That transfer would come back to haunt us in the worst way should it ever go down. Totally down with some more of the young guns though!

I'd hope so too mate. Walker transfer changed things for me though. Even knowing Dier wanted to leave our project for United and their cunt manager was disturbing enough. I had him down as future captain material but tbh now I don't think so.

The whole club needs to isolate Onomah from the outside world and convince him that he is Dembele. Call him Moussa, hide all mirrors etc. Or operate on him if we are serious with facial reconstructive surgery. Much better than simply trying to emulate him in training.

Back
Top Bottom