Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a great move for Onomah. He can even learn from John Terry. (Yes he can!)
He will need to man up cos if he doesn't he will struggle to make the first team.

This is a great move for Onomah. He can even learn from John Terry. (Yes he can!)
He will need to man up cos if he doesn't he will struggle to make the first team.
He will have to hide his girlfriend from Terry though.

Came off the bench for Villa - misplaced a few easy passes and missed a sitter.

Getting absolutely ripped to shreds by Villa fans. Oh dear.

Came off the bench for Villa - misplaced a few easy passes and missed a sitter.

Getting absolutely ripped to shreds by Villa fans. Oh dear.

Villa fan mate of mine who went today says he looked good. Played CM for last 20 mins. Maybe just because they are used to absolute dross, but this is from a level headed, sensible lad.

Bruce on Onomah:
He said: “Josh is something different that we haven’t got.

“He’s a forward runner from midfield. As you can see, he’s big and strong and athletic.

“He will have enjoyed his debut and I think he will be a big asset to us.

“Josh has got something that we wanted. We are delighted we’ve got him.

“He can play anywhere in midfield - whether it is number six, eight or ten. He can play off the front.

“With Jack Grealish being out for a long time, I thought it was important to have someone who can drop the shoulder and go past somebody and he has all of that.

“It is something that we’ll work on and I’ve certainly seen enough of Josh to know that he’ll give us something different.

“He is only a young boy but I believe he will relish the challenge.”
Bruce: Why Onomah will be big asset for us

It's Colchester but Onomah looks the most composed player of the Villa team.
Very calm and is keeping possession for the team well. For a kid he sometimes looks the most experienced of them.
To be fair if you were unaware you'd say Villa have a decent player there.
That Samba is complete dogshite.

It's Colchester but Onomah looks the most composed player of the Villa team.
Very calm and is keeping possession for the team well. For a kid he sometimes looks the most experienced of them.
To be fair if you were unaware you'd say Villa have a decent player there.
That Samba is complete dogshite.
I haven't seen the any of the game but on twitter the Villa fans a raving about him.

I was at the col u vs villa game tonight. Josh looked a class above everyone else - strong on the ball, made some great passes and showed good vision. Think he only lost the ball once the entire 90 minutes.
All the colchester fans were saying how good he looks

Back
Top Bottom