Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know Mourinho is a top manager when not only did he achieve this but four trophies in the last 5 years, one being the PL and the other the EL and people think he's "past it."

Mourinho has set the standards so high that even when he wins trophies people consider it a failure.

That United team is shockingly bad and he had the second highest win percentage in the clubs history, finished 2nd place and won two trophies with them.

What a shit manager.

He finished 2nd despite losing interest halfway through that season too.

Poch got stick from certain people after he said the new players need time to adapt.

Was posting that quote with no agenda.

Some were already doubting if Ndombele & Lo Celso were in Jose’s plans.

Not trying to add any fuel to the José vs Poch feud

Has Jose always been like this in interviews? I've only ever seen sound bites which I guess are the extreme reactions. Seems respectful and honest. Reassuring that he is saying what we all want and expect to hear. Guess with a couple of losses under his belt it will change!

Poch got stick from certain people after he said the new players need time to adapt.
And that's the point. Same message relayed very differently. Mou doesn't give a timeline:
Mou : We're working on it but it's coming
Poch: They will be at their best in 2-3 seasons time.

Communication 101: Describe the glass that is approximately 50% full of water.

And that's the point. Same message relayed very differently. Mou doesn't give a timeline:
Mou : We're working on it but it's coming
Poch: They will be at their best in 2-3 seasons time.

Communication 101: Describe the glass that is approximately 50% full of water.
That seems very Toriesque .

Brought it to the relevant thread.....forgot that was the Aurier thread

If we win a Carabou this season.....oh that’s right we can’t now can we.
But if we could, and did, it’s good to know Guido and Tom Hotspur would think it was shit.

If we win an FA Cup, it’s simply not what it was in the 80s so doesn’t count.

If we win the CL, it will be because Poch got to the final last year and Jose did the easy bit this year. Natural follow up.

If we win nothing then Jose is shit because he won nothing in two thirds of a season and Poch took a whole 6 years to win nothing.

If we don’t finish top 4 it was nothing to do with Jose coming in when we were 14th

If we ever lose a game then Jose was the wrong choice and the squad is not poor anymore

If we win loads of games in style, then he inherited Pochs team

I think some of our fans should find a new club
As per normal the strawman is being built and built on the lies that you continue to manufacture.

Meanwhile, I'll stick to using facts and a sense of realism but don't let that stop you Sammy, continue to rage into your football hell.

As per normal the strawman is being built and built on the lies that you continue to manufacture.

Meanwhile, I'll stick to using facts and a sense of realism but don't let that stop you Sammy, continue to rage into your football hell.
You aren't using facts though, that's the issue, you keep saying you are but you also said that millions of people think Mourinho is past it as well, was that also a fact?

Back
Top Bottom