Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You aren't using facts though, that's the issue, you keep saying you are but you also said that millions of people think Mourinho is past it as well, was that also a fact?
Well, millions of people follow football and he split opinions, so it's safe to say that millions would be in one camp or the other. Little short of collecting signatures how else would you gage it? Why is this not a reasonable way to approach it?

Or are you actually trying to convince me or anyone else on here that people thought he was in the elite bracket of current football management whilst stuck in a studio with Richard Keys and Andy Grey? Whilst Klopp and Guardiola were winning the biggest titles there were to be won in football.

It means going by your example, dishonesty or not telling the full story is the best policy just like what the Tories do.
In terms of grammar and making up words, you make an Emeriesque point.

That said I don't think JM in untruthful or devious in anyway, which is the difference. And also a very important point in this period. He is utterly articulate in his statements and leaves no room for people to read between the lines. At this time, and that may change in the future - he describes his glass as half full, not half empty. I think the players will respond to that.

Well this has turned into a proper little man crush thread haha. We're two games in and looking good, but I'm not ready to suck the bloke off just yet. I am enjoying his press conferences though, and he's making all the right noises at the mo. Interesting times for sure.

Back
Top Bottom