Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the same time that Poch has been our Manager Mourinho has won four trophies, one of which was the PL and the other was the EL.

But Poch is a better manager and Mourinho is past it because of how his time at United ended LOL.

You can't make it up mate, excuses for failure over and over again, it's because we have had over a decade of failure to secure a trophy, it's created a small club mentality amongst some of our supporters who are just "grateful" to be competing.

Thankfully our board and players don't view things this way and they actually want us to start winning things and change the entire culture of the club to one where we expect to win things and are incredibly dissapointed if we don't.

That's also forgetting how United has the ghost of Ferguson hanging over it and nothing is good enough for them, he could have won the PL with them and they still wouldn't be satisfied let's face it.

sammyspurs sammyspurs I edited the post btw.
Brought it to the relevant thread.....forgot that was the Aurier thread

If we win a Carabou this season.....oh that’s right we can’t now can we.
But if we could, and did, it’s good to know Guido and Tom Hotspur would think it was shit.

If we win an FA Cup, it’s simply not what it was in the 80s so doesn’t count.

If we win the CL, it will be because Poch got to the final last year and Jose did the easy bit this year. Natural follow up.

If we win nothing then Jose is shit because he won nothing in two thirds of a season and Poch took a whole 6 years to win nothing.

If we don’t finish top 4 it was nothing to do with Jose coming in when we were 14th

If we ever lose a game then Jose was the wrong choice and the squad is not poor anymore

If we win loads of games in style, then he inherited Pochs team

I think some of our fans should find a new club

Brought it to the relevant thread.....forgot that was the Aurier thread

If we win a Carabou this season.....oh that’s right we can’t now can we.
But if we could, and did, it’s good to know Guido and Tom Hotspur would think it was shit.

If we win an FA Cup, it’s simply not what it was in the 80s so doesn’t count.

If we win the CL, it will be because Poch got to the final last year and Jose did the easy bit this year. Natural follow up.

If we win nothing then Jose is shit because he won nothing in two thirds of a season and Poch took a whole 6 years to win nothing.

If we don’t finish top 4 it was nothing to do with Jose coming in when we were 14th

If we ever lose a game then Jose was the wrong choice and the squad is not poor anymore

If we win loads of games in style, then he inherited Pochs team

I think some of our fans should find a new club
I'm sick and tired of our fucking fanbase Rob.

This was posted on SC:

"Wow, JM has the 2nd highest win % in UTDs history and only 3 managers have won more, of which the shortest serving was there 6 1/2 years longer."

I'm sure there are still some funny mother jokes.

Once overheard someone quip to his mate at the bar that he was fat because "every time I buck your ma, she buys me a fish supper".

That’s a decades old joke.

‘Aussie paceman Glenn McGrath was bowling to Zimbabwe number 11 Eddo Brandes – who was just missing each ball. McGrath, frustrated, went to him and inquired: “Why are you so fat?”Quick as a flash, Brandes replied, “Because every time I make love to your wife, she gives me a biscuit.”

I'm sure there are still some funny mother jokes.

Once overheard someone quip to his mate at the bar that he was fat because "every time I buck your ma, she buys me a fish supper".
Not a joke but a true story.
I was one of the poor kids at school that used to take sandwiches.
When she made me cheese and pickle my mum used to put the cheese on one half and the pickle on the other.
I've never really forgiven her for the piss taking I endured.
She also used to iron my socks for some reason.

So... does anyone else find it a weird coincidence that during the Amazon documentary filming we sack Poch, install José, and do so just in time for a delicious narrative-stuffed game against his old club at Old Trafford...

... which happens to be one of the first PL games shown on - that's right - Amazon Prime.

giphy.gif

It is just one of those weird things, but enough for Gobbygonk Gobbygonk to make a wall chart out of.
:allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom