Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So... does anyone else find it a weird coincidence that during the Amazon documentary filming we sack Poch, install José, and do so just in time for a delicious narrative-stuffed game against his old club at Old Trafford...

... which happens to be one of the first PL games shown on - that's right - Amazon Prime.

giphy.gif

It is just one of those weird things, but enough for Gobbygonk Gobbygonk to make a wall chart out of.
:allitongue:
It’s not a coincidence. There are bigger things at play here like money and entertainment.

#freedomforgobby

#hewasrightallalong

So... does anyone else find it a weird coincidence that during the Amazon documentary filming we sack Poch, install José, and do so just in time for a delicious narrative-stuffed game against his old club at Old Trafford...

... which happens to be one of the first PL games shown on - that's right - Amazon Prime.

giphy.gif

It is just one of those weird things, but enough for Gobbygonk Gobbygonk to make a wall chart out of.
:allitongue:
giphy.gif

I did that once and everyone called me a cunt and went to the pub.

They weren’t laughing when the chicken came out burned because of a lack of foil. I fought desperately to retain my foil leggings, but they were destroyed in the ensuing mayhem. I was never allowed near the oven again.:memeokay:

Last edited:
This was posted on SC:

"Wow, JM has the 2nd highest win % in UTDs history and only 3 managers have won more, of which the shortest serving was there 6 1/2 years longer."

You know Mourinho is a top manager when not only did he achieve this but four trophies in the last 5 years, one being the PL and the other the EL and people think he's "past it."

Mourinho has set the standards so high that even when he wins trophies people consider it a failure.

That United team is shockingly bad and he had the second highest win percentage in the clubs history, finished 2nd place and won two trophies with them.

What a shit manager.

Back
Top Bottom