Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s probably 15 which would explain why the last four years is the best thing that’s ever happened at Spurs for him
Sammy and Bazali sitting in a tree..k.i.s.s.i.n.g. yeah I'm 15 a number that's still double both your IQs. 48 actually been a Yid 35 years. Sorry to disappoint but you carry on boys, carry on.

The coach said "Maybe I was wrong"
"It's early days, we have a good relationship so far, we talk, we try and help the team," Kane said

"Obviously me being one of the leaders in the team he looks to me for feelings and advice on the team.
"When you are winning games it definitely helps your relationship. Hopefully we can build a strong relationship.
"We know we both want to win big competitions. That's the team's aim, that's my aim and that is the manager's aim. Hopefully I can help him do that this year and see where we can go.

"He's a new manager, he's been here less than a week, he's had two games. So far it's been all about trying to save the energy, not trying to work too much with the players because of the games.
"But we obviously have a long season ahead so I am sure we will get to know each other well over the next few weeks and implement what he wants on our team.
"But at the end of the day it's two wins out of two, positive start so let's hope it continues."

Spurs are through to the last 16 for the third successive year and it means they can travel to Bayern Munich for the final Group B game with their position in second guaranteed.
They enjoyed a memorable run in last season's knockout stages, culminating in an appearance in the final, and Kane wants his side to build on that.
"It was important we qualified, we didn't want to leave it until the last game," he added.
"After going 2-0 down [against Olympiakos] it was a disappointing start, but credit to the boys for digging deep and finding a great performance in the second half and getting through.

Kane was thrilled with Spurs' comeback to reach the Champions League knockout stages

"We know what we did last year in the knockout stages and we have to take that positive energy and try and do similar and go even further.
"We have got a quality squad, no doubt about that. We have got one of the best squads in Europe."

So refreshing to have the belief back in the club, and a feeling that the season can still bring silverware.
A lot to look forward to, and Kane seems to one of the biggest winners from Jose coming

Also felt this line said a thousand words:
So far it's been all about trying to save the energy, not trying to work too much with the players because of the games.
Is this from an interview with Kane senior? How old is he 50?

Don’t get it
The top line doesn't belong here. I need to edit that out. It is from what Mourinho said couple days ago I was impressed about the fact that he admitted his mistake so easily and casually. I guess I only knew all the stereotypical s of the man because I never paid attention to him any more than what media wanted to portray him as. Or maybe he evolved. I really like what I see so far. Only one of the top one two three managers right now. I should be known.

The top line doesn't belong here. I need to edit that out. It is from what Mourinho said couple days ago I was impressed about the fact that he admitted his mistake so easily and casually. I guess I only knew all the stereotypical s of the man because I never paid attention to him any more than what media wanted to portray him as. Or maybe he evolved. I really like what I see so far. Only one of the top one two three managers right now. I should be known.
It’s easy to admit your mistakes when you win.

Should have known a bit better about Morinho but that's OK. It d be my pleasure to find out more here and on. I am excited.

It’s easy to admit your mistakes when you win.
Yes. Thanks for the note. I am aware of it too. That's why I said the other day that ALL I want is to win CL this season and the league next season. I want the longest honeymoon period ever possible lol

Yes. Thanks for the note. I am aware of it too. That's why I said the other day that ALL I want is to win CL this season and the league next season. I want the longest honeymoon period ever possible lol
Is that all? Win the CL? Curb your expectations. We might win it - we probably won’t. This is football.

Back
Top Bottom