Isco - the player we need

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamela is like Lanzini but better so unless we are selling Lamela no thanks, also don't expect West Ham to deal with us.

Is he better though? Or does he look good in a shit team? Lamela was our best player for quite a few games at the start of the season. And that is not bad considering the squad we got.

Is he better though? Or does he look good in a shit team? Lamela was our best player for quite a few games at the start of the season. And that is not bad considering the squad we got.

Err...I said Lamela was better not the other way round, Lanzini is a nice player but I have not seen him play at Lamela's level, we miss Lamela.

if he doesn't leave Madrid, I'll enjoy watching him with Luka and Gareth... but......but.... surely it's possible to get him here... they're only offering 100,000 a week. He is so close to Gazza, I just can't give up on the possibility of Isco in this team we have right now. Who knows, maybe the Poch or Levy will take a punt???

For all of the amazing players in the world right now, I haven't seen anyone so close to gazza. Isco makes the same moves - and he has end product - which i feel we lack sometimes.
You talk more like a Real fan than a Lilywhite.

I'd love for us to actually get to a European semi final let alone sign someone capable of starting and scoring in one.

He'll probably get a new contract in the next week.

With Isco starting in a champions league semi I'd say the chances of him leaving Real are pretty damn slim... however if Real sign Verrati, Aubameyang and Barnardo Silva then who knows....

To quote Lloyd Christmas "...So you're saying there is a chance!!!"

If it's impossible for us to get him - I guess we just have to chalk this article three days ago to baseless press rumour mongering - which it could well be. But they are talking about it in Spain, and mentioning Spurs even though he is putting in match winning performances when he does play.

In my opinion this article loses credibility because I can't see how his options, even just for a loan, would be limited to us and Malaga. But it would suggest that there's a chance.

Isco would only leave to go on loan to Málaga or Tottenham

If it's impossible for us to get him - I guess we just have to chalk this article three days ago to baseless press rumour mongering - which it could well be. But they are talking about it in Spain, and mentioning Spurs even though he is putting in match winning performances when he does play.

In my opinion this article loses credibility because I can't see how his options, even just for a loan, would be limited to us and Malaga. But it would suggest that there's a chance.

Isco would only leave to go on loan to Málaga or Tottenham

Isn't that the same 'story' doing the rounds last summer? He's had a lot more game time than James recently and that suggests he'll be the one that stays.

Back
Top Bottom