Isco - the player we need

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rumours of Isco have reared it's ugly head again I see. Almost fun to see silly season is upon us once more. :levyeyes:

Good player but not sure we would be able to secure him in all honesty and 164K a week is insane.

However good we may be in every position - I reckon we would be improved by having Isco in our team. He's in and out of the Real team - and it would take a big bid to get him. Hopefully one day soon, we will be making a big bid for a big player! I can imagine him, with Winks at the back, threading the ball through, and maybe a razer sharp striker to help HK in our Premier League Winning team:) That's my dream- I feel like we're nearly there and just need one or two special players in there.

Double click the vid to play

if he doesn't leave Madrid, I'll enjoy watching him with Luka and Gareth... but......but.... surely it's possible to get him here... they're only offering 100,000 a week. He is so close to Gazza, I just can't give up on the possibility of Isco in this team we have right now. Who knows, maybe the Poch or Levy will take a punt???

For all of the amazing players in the world right now, I haven't seen anyone so close to gazza. Isco makes the same moves - and he has end product - which i feel we lack sometimes.

we don't lack anything - apart from some badassss - plz mr Levy spend some money and bring Isco here - I reckond we would win the league and have a good shot at the champions league! (maybe throw in a razer sharp striker too.)

Ah you've cracked it.

All we need to do is sign one of Real's better players they don't want to sell, and pick up one of those "razor sharp" strikers that are littering football, then we might win the league

:pocheyes:

He ain't leaving Madrid.
Why do we keep doing this to ourselves?
He's becoming increasingly important to them, & if he goes it will be for a jaw dropping fee & eye watering wages. Neither of which we are likely to match. If we offered £164k a week, city would just offer £200k a week to snub us.

Still hasn't signed a new deal yet, contract runs out in 2018.

If we CAN get in there or Pochettino can get in his ear, you never know what can happen. Hes getting alot more game time but he's still in no way shape or form a guaranteed starter in the ilk of Ronaldo, Modric and Ramos.

All likelihood is he signs a new deal in the summer, but we can offer London, Champions League, Wembley, New stadium on the horizon and a club going places. Take it isco.

I'm all for doing things right and love our current model. I don't think it means that a marquee signing would be completely off the table though.

A big signing would be a huge statement of intent and really let the players know that we want to push forward and not just hold where we are.

Back
Top Bottom