Isco - the player we need

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously, you do come across as a bit of a child. You make your opinions. Fine. Some people disagree with you and challenge you - and no it isn't the fucking One Show so maybe the language is a bit more colourful - and you throw a fucking fit and melt like a middle class gooner chump crying because someone said his picnic basket was a bit shit. Don't just rock up all of a sudden and expect adoration or lots of cuddles. Seriously. Stick to C Beebies and the One Show.
Up next on The One Show, Audere talks to us about his new book Aleppo: my year in the bin, and ArcSpace hits the streets of North London to find out what maggot gooner cunts are wearing on the high street. Stay tuned. We'll be back after Totti with the weather.

Ok - new to the forum and didn't know the score re where to put posts.

I'm not sure that suggesting we buy Isco is the same as saying we should dismantle the team or being anti-Poch and also can't really see how that makes me a cunt.

welcome to the forum :)
everyone except Mrs P is a cunt on here mate, don't let it put you off.

Bernardo Silva, Isco, Berandeschi, Lacazette all fit into the category of player we need (top draw AM/forward) but they will cost £40-60 million. For me that is the type of player that will make the difference between a title and 2-4th with us. It's the missing ingredient, we have everything else.

Unfortunately we have a tight budget so we will have to be chancers in the market and hope to get a similar quality player but under the radar which is much harder.
I get that were on a tight budget but dont forget we spent 47 mil on sissoko and jansenn in the summer, I would much rather we splash big cash on 1 player that is really going to take us to the next level than 2 squad players

So now I know - "Oh when THE spurs go marching in" - they are cunts too right? They fucked up their own point? I hope you never sing that song and fuck up your own point and create waste of time songs.

This is clearly not a place to exchange opinions - it is clearly not a community of spurs fans.

My experience here has been quite extreme - I posted my opinion about a few players - and have been called a cunt etc many times. I guess you aren't looking at things on this level - but that way of approaching things is pretty close to fundamentalism - and as much as I love THFC - I don't want anything to do with a community of people who think this is how to treat somebody - even if they don't share their opinion about whatever.

WTF are you thinking?
"talking nonsense or creating waste of time threads." and "cunt" etc - ffs - I thought I found a place to talk about THFC - I just wanted to chat and share an opinion.

I would be surprised if you were there when I was at the lane to see Waddle and Beardlsey destroy us when they played for Newcastle against us, to see Gazza's first game at the lane, etc etc. I was at Wembley in 87 and for the semi-final against Woolwich. I was so nervous - I couldn't even piss. My point is - I've been there too and love THFC too. I have memories and my life has been shaped by THE spurs too - ffs - whether they have aTHE or no THE !

I've been through as many painful experiences as you - I've been to Highbury enough times when we got spanked. Frankly, the way you've been aiming spite at me - is exactly what you and the Arse do - 'we beat the scum' and all that - and I really don't think is what the spirit of spurs is about. Spurs are about beautiful football, come what may. Audere Est Facere

Seriously, you do come across as a bit of a child. You make your opinions. Fine. Some people disagree with you and challenge you - and no it isn't the fucking One Show so maybe the language is a bit more colourful - and you throw a fucking fit and melt like a middle class gooner chump crying because someone said his picnic basket was a bit shit. Don't just rock up all of a sudden and expect adoration or lots of cuddles. Seriously. Stick to C Beebies and the One Show.

9559.jpg
image_update_img.jpg

:dude:Ian Bothams joined TFC.

While I'm all for the move for Isco (if the money is there,) I don't know about moving for him to replace Eriksen. I'd be happy to roll out Eriksen, Dele and Isco behind Harry Kane allowing Sonny to come off the bench against tired defenders with his energy late in games.

I'm also not ready to write off Janssen or Sissoko yet.

Can he do it on a Saturday 3pm kick off that's been moved to a cold Monday night in Stoke for Sky Sports and now no one can go?

I really never knew the significance of the word 'the'.
Yeaterday was my first time on a spurs forum - I wanted to have a chat and have fun. I clearly misread this forum.

My spurs history is : i first went to the lane 35 hears ago. Not every week but about half the home games. I was at Wembley 1987 and for both the semis with the A - one time I remember being so nervous I couldn't p. I 've also horribly been at Highbury with A friends and Stamford Bridge with C friends when we have been battered. So I know what it is like to be spurs - . i came on this forum because I am so excited about what is happening now. I am 100percent positive. I am kicking out some ideas about how i think we can go to the next level.
I get that spurs fans who are with the team everyweek might take it badly - i don't mean it that way at all. I am just being an armchair oundit and thought the sours forum was the place to air my ideas. I still think my ideas are pretty good :) but i would never say they are better than the poch's
Well, after 35 years I can see how you might get shit for saying "the Spurs". I can only assume you have been a casual fan up until now, as otherwise you should know that after so long. It's like watching Star Trek for 35 years and then talking about how cool it is that Captain Kirk flies the TARDIS.

Picked up a packet of the best iberico ham i could find in the central market for my eldest son who arrives tonight. It was an eye watering price for a packet of cold meat. Not Bernard Matthew's wafer thin turkey ham, that's for sure.
Tourists coming on here giving their opinions on cold meats like a fucking expert. Oh i can't have the Mathews turkey slices or the Tescos value ham, must be premium Spanish pork to take my meal to the next level.
:pochfacepalm:Entitled cunts on here.

:sonlol:Enjoy your break x

Back
Top Bottom