Isco - the player we need

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely. If you want to be taken seriously as a cunt then you need to build up to it slowly. Going full cunt from the off looks like trollism.

Also interact and give out, as well as receive some rep. Nothing like someone who spouts stuff that doesn't fully engage with other forummers. :dierpochhug:

I don't see Isco performing on a cold tuesday night away at stoke
Why does the Fixture computer always throw up these early midweek January away games...?
A cold tuesday night in Stoke is as cliched as the Kray Twins lovin' their Muvver...

Out of interest... just how many times have we played Stoke away... on a Tuesday, and it's been cold?

Can he do it on a Saturday 3pm kick off that's been moved to a cold Monday night in Stoke for Sky Sports and now no one can go?

Ok - new to the forum and didn't know the score re where to put posts.

I'm not sure that suggesting we buy Isco is the same as saying we should dismantle the team or being anti-Poch and also can't really see how that makes me a cunt.

welcome to the forum :)

Ok - new to the forum and didn't know the score re where to put posts.

I'm not sure that suggesting we buy Isco is the same as saying we should dismantle the team or being anti-Poch and also can't really see how that makes me a cunt.

welcome to the forum :)
everyone except Mrs P is a cunt on here mate, don't let it put you off.

Why does the Fixture computer always throw up these early midweek January away games...?
A cold tuesday night in Stoke is as cliched as the Kray Twins lovin' their Muvver...

Out of interest... just how many times have we played Stoke away... on a Tuesday, and it's been cold?

Maybe in Spain they look at south American players and go ' yeah but can he cut it on a cold Tuesday night in Vigo.....'

Back
Top Bottom