Isco - the player we need

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree as he has been so key to Madrid this season. But - they wrote it this week. The Spanish press is part of the transfer machine of the big two there so who knows what their endgame is.

It would seem madness for them to sell him but they have done some crazy things - they sold Makelele when had just spent a season practically inventing a position!

My point here is that if he does go, we are in the conversation, at least in the press pre season game at this stage.

I just saw a quote from the Hod this week saying that if Madrid buy Hazard, Chelsea should go for Isco - sad to see that as he seems to be taking the view that we can't be challenging for the best yet.

The article appeared in one of the main Spanish football papers three days ago. If you click on the link you will see a date by the writer's name.
I agree looking at the Mail article it looks dodgy. I thought it was a genuine article and got excited accordingly. ( I know the press publish articles according to their agenda but was naive enough to believe they had some basis)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom