Inter Milan H Sun 4 Aug 15:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the ideal scenario for me and makes this window a success regardless in my view.
Indeed. Add Sessegnon and perhaps a new right back to the scenario and it would arguably be our best ever window.

No chance of that happening in 4 days I know but hey a man can dream...
:kanehand:

Indeed. Add Sessegnon and perhaps a new right back to the scenario and it would arguably be our best ever window.

No chance of that happening in 4 days I know but hey a man can dream...
:kanehand:
Unless Foyth is expected out for 5+ months I dont think anything happens at RB.

If Sessegnon doesn’t go through it’s shambles.

The most disappointing thing is that they seem under the impression that a new right-back isn't necessary.
It beggars belief, doesn't it? It's like Foyth getting injured is the universe telling us to wake the fuck up and sign a right back.

Full backs are so crucial to Poch's system, it should be essential that we have top quality at right and left back.

On my IPTV it's in world soccer pass channel one. I'm new to it all so don't know if all IPTV providers work the same . Absolutely perfect quality though

Premier is showing but it's the one channel that is never quite right for me.

It beggars belief, doesn't it? It's like Foyth getting injured is the universe telling us to wake the fuck up and sign a right back.

Full backs are so crucial to Poch's system, it should be essential that we have top quality at right and left back.

Full backs were an essential part of Poch season when he first arrived but since Walker left 2 years ago and Rose hasn't played that much in last 2 years, full backs have not been anything like as big for Poch as they used to be.

Ndombele breaking lines and passing plus Winks (and maybe Skipp) passing will be the way the most effective way forward for Spurs this sesson. Sissoko will break lines but needs someone to pass forwards working with him

Are we juicing the mascots already? They are as tall as the players. Getting them ready for the next generation I guess.

Back
Top Bottom