I hate you...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some massive cretin near to me on Sunday.
Tattoos up to his neck whilst wearing the latest replica shirt. Persistant soloist "Come On Yoooou Spurs" in some obscure squeeky regional accent. When he wasn't doing that he was swearing to the 5 year old kid next to him or starting on the others around him for not being Spursy enough.
Aspiring to be a geezer, a hooligan or a lad. Ended up just being a mong.
Thankfully I am only a mere member so won't be stuck with him again all being well.

I'm quite lucky as the people who sit near me are all lovely - in fact, if they were posting on this, they would probably say the short, middle aged woman who can't sit still, and screams all through the game... yep, that's me! The type I can't stand are the ones who constantly are derogatory about one particular player .... I know there are some who can get on your t**s but while they are wearing the shirt - get behind them!!!

I'm quite lucky as the people who sit near me are all lovely - in fact, if they were posting on this, they would probably say the short, middle aged woman who can't sit still, and screams all through the game... yep, that's me! The type I can't stand are the ones who constantly are derogatory about one particular player .... I know there are some who can get on your t**s but while they are wearing the shirt - get behind them!!!

Ha ha a couple of years back Hudd was getting right on my tits...,I was giving him a right cunting week in, week out. The fella in front of me kept giving me evils but he had kids so I didn't say anything.

After about two months I realised one of his kids had a Huddlestone shirt. Bang in front of me the whole time.

I felt a right cunt. Moral of the story? Weed serious affects your ability to notice stuff right in front of your face.

I sorted tickets from a mate in the Paxton Lower. For three home games I had to put up with a bloke behind me commenting on everything, except the game! The highlight:
- "Jermain Defoe, He's a Yido? Really. He's probably a Christian if anything"

Have one bloke near me in Block 31 who moans about the game until we score, then it's been a great game & he doesn't want anything changed.

Back
Top Bottom