I hate you...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Heart-Attack Man.

Very very angry man who gets a purple face from screaming abuse about incorrect throw-in decisions. Nearly falls over the edge of Paxton Upper for disallowed goals.

Just as a side note the legendary Keith Robbins sits in the row behind me. For those that don't know he used to organise coaches for the firm in the 80's.

I had a run in with him once before my Dad explained to me who he was. :nawty:

There's a guy in Park Lane lower, block 33 I think, near the staircase. Not sure if he's got a ST or not I've only noticed him twice. I thought for a bit he was Carlito.

He has greased/slicked back dark hair, wears sunglasses (I've only seen him twice, there was no sun both times) and like a black leather jacket. Proper thinks he's Jack the lad!

He hasn't done anything/said anything that I know of. I don't hate him, he just looks like a twat

Just as a side note the legendary Keith Robbins sits in the row behind me. For those that don't know he used to organise coaches for the firm in the 80's.

Coaches from as early as the mid-seventies - not for the faint hearted. There is a classic thread on Sunderland's Ready to Go forum about when a couple of KR coach loads rocked up in the Roker end in about 1977.

You are sitting amongst old school royalty there fella. You owe your Dad a pint or three.

Coaches from as early as the mid-seventies - not for the faint hearted. There is a classic thread on Sunderland's Ready to Go forum about when a couple of KR coach loads rocked up in the Roker end in about 1977.

You are sitting amongst old school royalty there fella. You owe your Dad a pint or three.

Tell me about it mate, I just thought he was some fat old bloke.

Had no idea he was was a Spurs legend.

as they say on another thread on here...

bring back keith robbins!

happy days
Heard a lot of stuff about him... never had the 'pleasure' of being one of his passengers... but there y'go!
I'm sure Nutter-Naylor & Carlito Brigante (if Al Pacino actually IS as Old School as he says he is) can tell you more about it...

as they say on another thread on here...

Heard a lot of stuff about him... never had the 'pleasure' of being one of his passengers... but there y'go!
I'm sure Nutter-Naylor & Carlito Brigante (if Al Pacino actually IS as Old School as he says he is) can tell you more about it...

Buy a reprint of the Tottenham Boys We are Here book (originals, one of which i own) go for around £700 (so im told). That will tell you all you need to know in the mans own words.

I've just seen... out of print, or £775 sheets!

Can't you just read it to me over the 'phone...? that'll be a damn sight cheaper!!!!!

There is an online version available somewhere on the Internet. One of the older lads scanned half the book and uploaded online - I had a look at it looks great. Proper intimidating, just how football should be.

Love the comment on the donkey jackets on the second link.
My uncle tells me that one of his lasting memories from the 80s walking in Tottenham wearing a donkey jacket and boots.

Them lot must have looked the dogs bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom