I hate you...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pairsy1882

Super Jan's Nan
This is mainly one for ST holders.

Who do you hate that sits near you at the Lane?

What do they do and why do you hate them?

There is a geezer who sits near me (Paxton Upper Block 51) who is the definition of a tool. He is clueless about the entire game and seems to think because he travels home and away he is entitled to spew his utter bollocks game in and game out. He insists on standing up arms stretched in front of me and singing every chant entirely out of tune.

Mr clipboard in block 54 row 2. This was before I gave up my ST. So last season.

He comes to the game with a clipboard (Hence the name) and his preferred starting XI and another bit of paper for when the teams are announced so he can write up the actual starting XI.

Tactics come with it too, and gameplays. Oh and minutes for the subs, if he picks out a player that needs to come off.

He isnt special either.

Good olde Chris

image-2_zps98e727cd.jpg

Mr Neanderthal sat in block 32. The sort of fan you wish we didn't have but do. Shouts thinly veiled racist abuse at foreign players.
Calls referees 'out of touch middle class cunts' and misses about a third of the game whilst he does Charlie in the bogs either side of half time.

Randomly ended up sat next to him at an FA cup game in the east stand once and tried to have a conversation about the team. He has literally no idea about anyone beyond the regular starting 11.

Ok I don't hate him exactly and rather that than mr clipboard but he's not a very nice person it's evident to see

He comes to the game with a clipboard (Hence the name) and his preferred starting XI and another bit of paper for when the teams are announced so he can write up the actual starting XI.

Tactics come with it too, and gameplays. Oh and minutes for the subs, if he picks out a player that needs to come off.
Sounds like what I do at baseball and cricket matches.

Litterally everyone.

There are several points during each season I just look around me and sigh. Apart from those I go with, everyone either looks like a massive C or is acting like a massive C.

I remember the good old days when I would come home with a funny story every week, either something someone had shouted or some drunken shannigans.

Lucky to get that once a season now.

Shoocking scenes.

There's a few women near me that screech and moan all game. Flav Flav knows what I'm talking about. One still owes me a drink as we had a bet that we'd finish 4th last season. We did but apparently she won the bet as we didn't get CL. It was funny seeing her walk out of the Bill Nic yesterday with bog roll stuck to her shoes though

You know who I hate...? that cunt that keeps bringing in a bag of ripped up newspaper, lobbing it up in the air as the teams come out... in the vain hope that his own private re-creation of La Bombonera is somehow going to inspire the team to greatness, and finish above ArseAnal for once in half a fucking generation... when in reality, all it does is send everyone home with free Metro in their hair and hoods!

....oh, hang on a minute...... bugger! :avbfacepalm:

Luckily for me there are a group of largely normal people sat around me who I get on with, most of them do come out with some utter drivel but are nice enough people.

The geezer I mentioned earlier takes the biscuit though, we call him Paul the Tool.

I had a full on fight with him at the 125th anniversary game and at another game last season. I full on hate the cunt.

Litterally everyone.

There are several points during each season I just look around me and sigh. Apart from those I go with, everyone either looks like a massive C or is acting like a massive C.

I remember the good old days when I would come home with a funny story every week, either something someone had shouted or some drunken shannigans.

Lucky to get that once a season now.

Shoocking scenes.

I like the fact that for the first time in just about ever, you choose to abbreviate CUNT to 'C'... what happened? Nun's tongue got you?

(unless you meant that 'C' stood for 'Chipper, Chappie or Carbuncle'????)

That guy who is always out of his face on something, not exactly sure what it is, I'm guessing coke, who sits in the Paxton and spends the entire game swearing and calling black players immigrants.
He's missus tries to get him to stop and apologises to everyone around him.

I think
Mr clipboard in block 54 row 2. This was before I gave up my ST. So last season.

He isnt special either.

I think I've seen this guy, if its not him then there's another very much like him. Always see him filling in the team on the back of the programme before the game.

Is he on the end of the row? I'm in row 3 but a bit to the right.

Always wears a baseball Cap, looks a bit greek and brings a packed lunch?

Can't be sure about that, I just see him filling in his programme on the way to my seat. To be honest, he's balanced out by the chap almost directly below him in Paxton Lower with the homemade Spurs woollen hat and a classic blue & white football rattle from the 60's. Awesomely Spursy.

Does anybody assign nicknames to every single person in their vicinity?

Around me I have:

The Ginger Whinger
Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall
Big Foot
Cap Man
Paul the Tool
The Waver
Squeaky
The Big Fat Paedo

Back
Top Bottom