I hate you...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

See you lot can reminisce about this, what can my generation of fans reminisce about?
"Oo remember those Aztec patterned jumpers with elbow patches people used to wear"

The funny thing is... at the time that most of those pics were taken, we were on the verge of, if not already playing 2nd Division football...

Imagine what they'd think of the furore at 'finishing 5th' these days!

It's no co-incidence that some of the toughest firms were born out of the lower divisions (yes, even Man Utd's... they were shit too, once upon a time kids!)

They were selling them outside the Bill Nick and the programme seller outside the Spurs shop (old petrol station) had a few copies. Think they are all sold out now.
Bloke outside the petrol station sold his last one at the start of this season, not sure how much for.

Can't be sure about that, I just see him filling in his programme on the way to my seat. To be honest, he's balanced out by the chap almost directly below him in Paxton Lower with the homemade Spurs woollen hat and a classic blue & white football rattle from the 60's. Awesomely Spursy.

Paxton lower around block 19? I think you're on about Brian (everyone just calls him rattle man), he sits one seat along from me. Nice chap actually, he can take the banter.

Back
Top Bottom