I hate you...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paxton lower around block 19? I think you're on about Brian (everyone just calls him rattle man), he sits one seat along from me. Nice chap actually, he can take the banter.

Not sure on the block, as I'm in upper. Left of the goal, more toward the corner flag. Dunno why I'm trying to be precise, there can't be more than one guy like that can there? :dawson:

Brian, I salute you, sir! Fantastic rattling skills, especially on Sunday. :freundgoal:

PS I know where you sit now, HarryHotspur. :adeninja:

Not sure on the block, as I'm in upper. Left of the goal, more toward the corner flag. Dunno why I'm trying to be precise, there can't be more than one guy like that can there? :dawson:

Brian, I salute you, sir! Fantastic rattling skills, especially on Sunday. :freundgoal:

PS I know where you sit now, HarryHotspur. :adeninja:

Aah on Sunday he was sat elsewhere for some reason. He has a couple of sons dotted about the paxton so he might have been sat with one of them. He's a proper playaa, always chatting up the women in front and bringing them chocolates etc. haha

Not exactly ;)

Don't really have nicknames for anyone near me but when I used to sit up in the west upper there was a bloke we used to call 'movement' for the obvious reason that all he ever did was shout 'come on spurs. MOVEMENT!' About 10 times a game.

Aah on Sunday he was sat elsewhere for some reason. He has a couple of sons dotted about the paxton so he might have been sat with one of them. He's a proper playaa, always chatting up the women in front and bringing them chocolates )

Which might explain why he has 'a couple of sons DOTTED AROUND the Paxton!!!! ;-)

On a side note - if anyone finds a copy of the 'Tottenhan boys we are here' book then I'll happily buy it. Either that or offer sexual favours, whatever you prefer

I am all about positivity today. I Love....the three Americans who sneaked beer into the Inter game (park lane lower block 32) and sang all the songs with a dreadful American accent.

Back
Top Bottom