How Important is Kit Colour?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s what they aim for everything is money orientated , all the posts on here and the “new kit thread” are by the older gen that are nostalgic hark back to the days of watching Tottenham white/navy …….navy/white for the away at a push all yellow for a 3rd (not even sure when we started a3rd kit) football shirts can be worn anywhere, anytime now……….

I think you need to accept that nostalgic middle aged men aren't primary spenders on merch; nor are they who will drive club culture and trends over the coming decades.

It's not like the home and away kits look like the one below anyway.

48242685-2-D3-B-47-BC-8436-82-B350-EC48-C3.webp

this effort for example to me , nope but others great again how many times did we actually wear it……? they’re fashion accessories

That shirt was a big seller....... People liked it...... Tottenham fans without duress decided they wanted it,

Maybe your assertion that it's more of a leisure item than a club necessity is right, but ultimately so what..... No-one forces me to buy anything I don't like; be that Nike, Levy, BMW, Amazon, whoever.

If you think we don't need a 3rd kit then who cares what it looks like?

I think you need to accept that nostalgic middle aged men aren't primary spenders on merch; nor are they who will drive club culture and trends over the coming decades.

It's not like the home and away kits look like the one below anyway.

That shirt was a big seller....... People liked it...... Tottenham fans without duress decided they wanted it,

Maybe your assertion that it's more of a leisure item than a club necessity is right, but ultimately so what..... No-one forces me to buy anything I don't like; be that Nike, Levy, BMW, Amazon, whoever.

If you think we don't need a 3rd kit then who cares what it looks like?
No I don’t think the club any club needs a 3rd kit, and yes nobody is forcing me to buy it nobody is being forced too, but hey if the club does well out of merch that’s how it is .

Back
Top Bottom