How Important is Kit Colour?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

We're not dead yet ...are we?
I hate the all-white strip, but does it matter to anyone else?

Spurs should ALWAYS wear dark blue shorts at home. All white is shite.

MNod8li.png

Not important. Close thread.

Nah, I saw that What You Wore vid with Berbatov where he spoke about how much he hated a Man Utd kit, and how it made him feel self-conscious on the pitch. I do think it makes a difference, but it's totally subjective. For example, certain ladies look lovely in slimming black, while I rock electric pink like 80s Whitney Houston.

I'm very much a traditionalist, so I'm not a fan of the all white kit unless it's for a European tie.
The constant change of tiny details every year is more of an issue for me, and don't get me started on having a third kit, especially some of the abominations we've been subjected to.
And one last thing, I absolutely detest AIA insisting on their logo being red on our lily white shirts.

I'm very much a traditionalist, so I'm not a fan of the all white kit unless it's for a European tie.
The constant change of tiny details every year is more of an issue for me, and don't get me started on having a third kit, especially some of the abominations we've been subjected to.
And one last thing, I absolutely detest AIA insisting on their logo being red on our lily white shirts.
Just imagine how glorious the shirt would look with like a navy Allianz or even the PayPal logo instead.

:ledleylick:

I fully understand and get your pathological hatred of all things red, so I've often wondered how you feel about our old club badge.

4VHFxRd.png

Personally, I see the red as yet another thing they've tried to steal from us, out of envy. Always our scummy, poor, unwelcome cousins, who've moved in down the road.

I fully understand and get your pathological hatred of all things red, so I've often wondered how you feel about our old club badge.

4VHFxRd.png

Personally, I see the red as yet another thing they've tried to steal from us, out of envy. Always our scummy, poor, unwelcome cousins, who've moved in down the road.
We used to play in a red .

Tottenham Hotspur Kit History - Champions League Shirts - Tottenham Hotspur Kit History - Champions League Shirts

Back
Top Bottom