Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Frustrating to hear about Foyth.

Sanchez, KWP, Winks, Lamela are probably the guaranteed changes.

Possibly Wanyama to give him some post injury minutes ?

If Poch is going to deliver on his pre-season to play some youngsters there could be a couple on the bench even if not starting - Amos, Skipp et al

Big LOL if you think Poch is going to play Aurier in four straight matches. No matter what you think of Trips, it’s pretty clear Poch rates him over Aurier.

Where did I say I thought he would and where did I say he'd play Aurier in 4 straight matches?

:vertna:

so we thinking Aurier gets the Barca game and Trips Hudds and Cardiff?

Likely.

It seems to be the way Poch went about it last season. Aurier playing in Champions League and Trippier playing the league games. It's a shame though that no matter how well Aurier plays, he'll always be second choice. Got to keep a squad happy, I guess. Especially if one of those squad members is a pundit favourite after a good tournament.

What's that saying? You shouldn't buy a player based on a good tournament? I guess we didn't even have to waste money, we already had one.

It should probably be settled by formation though really. If we play 4 at the back, we go with Aurier. If we play 3 at the back, use Trippier simply because he has plenty of cover behind him.

Likely.
on the 9th of november you will have been on the board for 4 years
You have posted 33359 posts since you have been on here
Which is 24 a day, every day
Assuming you sleep for 8 hours that means that you are posting once every 40 minutes

I don't know who is the biggest bell end
Me for spending 2 minutes working it out

Or you for being the most massive loser that's posted on here, including Gibbs.

One every 40 minutes

Last edited:
Assuming you sleep for 8 hours that means that you are posting once every 40 seconds

One every 40 seconds.
Think your maths might be slightly off, my dude. Every 40 minutes, not seconds :p

Where did I say I thought he would and where did I say he'd play Aurier in 4 straight matches?

:vertna:

In the post I literally quoted, you said if you were Poch you wouldn’t play Trips in any of the next 4 matches. Sure you could have meant playing KWP in one of those. I’m so sorry I implied you meant Aurier in all four :pocheyes:

In the post I literally quoted, you said if you were Poch you wouldn’t play Trips in any of the next 4 matches. Sure you could have meant playing KWP in one of those. I’m so sorry I implied you meant Aurier in all four :pocheyes:

"If I was Poch"

Little different to me thinking Poch would play Aurier 4 games in a row.

I've already said I'd probably play KWP today and Aurier in the remaining games. Though knowing Pochettino, he'll play KWP out of position within that time. Aurier against Barcelona and Trippier in the league games.

Assuming you sleep for 8 hours that means that you are posting once every 40 seconds

One every 40 seconds.
Lol which school Did you go to kid?

One every 40 seconds.
If that's how he uses to spend his time, who are you to judge though?

Some people play computer games, some people read, some people watch T.V., some people contribute to forums.

I could spend all day, everyday talking about Spurs. It's my passion. This is one of the best places to shoot the shit in that regard as I don't have many Spurs pals where I live.

One every 40 seconds.
Should have spent longer, you've had a shocker with that maths.

One every 40 seconds.

You forgot your final calculation was posts per minute, not posts per second, Mick.
Easy enough to do, but should probably be more careful when using those stats to skewer someone.
Need to think back to your unit conversion skills from chemistry!

Back
Top Bottom