Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolute scenes when Lamela scored, over in the corner - with some matey chased by stewards - what happened? Was quite comical!
Chap from a few rows left of where I was (right side of the goal from those behind it) jumped the ad boards, ran on the pitch into the six yd area, past Gomes and hoofed the now standing ball toward the opposite stand all while celebrating with a “double-Shearer” celeb.

He continued running after the celebrating players and followed them into the stand from what I could see. Stewards were now aware and started legging it toward the celebrating players and the chap managed to wiggle his way through them and started pelting up the steps, with the stewards in hot pursuit. Cue Benny Hill music in my head.

I saw him disappear when he got to the concourse at the top and that’s when the “Yiddo! Yiddo!” chants and pointing in his direction kicked in. No idea if he got nabbed or not. I completely missed the fact that Lamela got booked.

DoDMXLjW0AAoH9p.jpg:large

Nightmare journey there and back, crap 60 mins, a hooligan pensioner in front of me, who wouldn't sit down and kept swearing, a bar I bypassed because I thought it was the karzi, and they ran out of pies.
Apart from that . . . . very impressed with the stadium, it is a great set up.
Oh and by the way, the Watford fans, with their "What do you think of Tottenham?" bollocks, can fuck right off.
Know your place.

Nightmare journey there and back, crap 60 mins, a hooligan pensioner in front of me, who wouldn't sit down and kept swearing, a bar I bypassed because I thought it was the karzi, and they ran out of pies.
Apart from that . . . . very impressed with the stadium, it is a great set up.
Oh and by the way, the Watford fans, with their "What do you think of Tottenham?" bollocks, can fuck right off.
Know your place.
Yep they were getting a bit above themselves......
Why the anti spurs chants?
We haven’t given them cause for that, was at Watford away and there was nothing from us for them to take offence

Back
Top Bottom