Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really? You think Aurier is better. Trippier is solid.

I don't really think Aurier deserved to be dropped in the first place.

KWP should play tonight. Aurier against Huddersfield. Maybe Trippier against Barcelona, though their attack worries me against his lack of defensive ability. Though I guess we may play 3 at the back against Barca.

I don't really think Aurier deserved to be dropped in the first place.

KWP should play tonight. Aurier against Huddersfield. Maybe Trippier against Barcelona, though their attack worries me against his lack of defensive ability. Though I guess we may play 3 at the back against Barca.

Tomorrow! :freund:

If I was Poch, I wouldn't play Trippier in any of those fixtures.
Yeah because he is the worst crosser and free kick taker in the league.

On serious note, both have short comings and Poch use mix and match when to start them.
Aurier for Watford and Barca
Tripps for Huddersfield and Cardiff

On serious note, both have short comings and Poch use mix and match when to start them.
Aurier for Watford and Barca
Tripps for Huddersfield and Cardiff

Wouldn't say he's the worst. Wouldn't say he's the best.

Though most of his crosses lead to the opponents receiving possession.

"...But, the crosses... THE CROSSES!!!"

There's a hell of a lot more to being a FB than being able to ping a ball into space.

Meanwhile, he still get's brushed aside by CE for most dead-balls, so hardly a make-or-break criteria either.

What has happened to TV highlight programmes? ITV seem to have lost CL highlights as well as England Matches. Whilst streams readily available for CL, that is not always the case for LC. I can only see Sky showing 2 matches and nobody showing a highlight package.

What has happened to TV highlight programmes? ITV seem to have lost CL highlights as well as England Matches. Whilst streams readily available for CL, that is not always the case for LC. I can only see Sky showing 2 matches and nobody showing a highlight package.

This round of the LC is hardly ever covered for some reason. I will be huddled round the wireless.

Back
Top Bottom