Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SouthStand Billy

🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓
We need to keep our winning streak going, especially with home advantage.:levywhoa:
Watford will no doubt come out with their anti-football and concentrate on lumping it high and kicking who they can get away with.

We have a few weeks of two games a week so need to use our depth and rotate accordingly.

The mighty Spurs 2 Wimbledon Sorry Watford 1.

Watford made 11 changes in the last round against Reading, Gracia said he would continue to use the fringe players for cup games .... let's see if he does .... fully expect a few changes by us but we should still be able to put out a good side .... attitude will be everything in this one ....

[formation=433, Gazza, Aurier, Sanchez, Foyth, KWP, Sissoko, Wanyama, Winks, Dele, Son, Lucas][/formation]
Son looked fucked yesterday. Poorest Spurs player on the pitch imo. I think the lad needs a rest. Perhaps we could play without an out and out forward & put Lamela in there again?
He’s found his scoring boots, & there’s always a goal in Dele/Lucas.
Just hope we thump this lot. Swift retaliation for that abomination at their place a few weeks ago

-------------------------------Gazzaniga-----------------------------
Aurier-------------Sanchez----------Foyth-------------Davies
-----------Sissoko---------Winks-----------Wanyana-----------
--------------------Moura---------------Lamela------------------
-------------------------------Llorente--------------------------

Walker-Peters and Alli on second half.
Son on if need a goal.
Kane at home with his feet up.

2-0 win(hopefully early goals so can leave early).

One thing for sure though – Dele hasn’t and will never forget where he came from and a return to MK really is a dream date for him.

“I heard the rumours before that it could be a possibility (playing at MK) and I was trying to push it as much as I could!” he beamed. “I’m excited, I’m looking forward to it and it’s going to be a great experience to go back there.

“It will be nice for the boys to see it as well because since I’ve been here I’ve been bigging it up to them all, saying how good the stadium is, so I hope it now lives up to it! It’s a great stadium and a great place. It’s where I grew up.”

Imagine being one the fans who feel we should boycott this game and that MK are scum, and our “friends”are Wimbledon.
Tell that to Gary Mabutt and Gary Stevens eh........

Embarrassing all round really.

[formation=433, Gazza, Aurier, Sanchez, Davies, KWP, Sissoko, Wanyama, Winks, Lamela, Llorente, Dele][/formation]
Rotate the whole team because we really need some players to get a rest, and we have a lot of games coming up.
Should still have more than enough to do Deeney and his gang of shithouses.

This is one of two trophies we are capable of winning . We have to win something . I’m not having a second string side here.m and risking going out . Winning breeds winning .

I’d rather play a strong side here and make changes at the weekend .

[formation=433, Gazza, Aurier, Sanchez, Davies, KWP, Wanyama, Sissoko, Winks, Lamela, Dele, Llorente][/formation]
Rotate the whole team because we really need some players to get a rest, and we have a lot of games coming up.
Should still have more than enough to do Deeney and his gang of shithouses.
Seriously mate ? And risk the chance of throwing away an opportunity to win a trophy ?

This is one of two trophies we are capable of winning . We have to win something . I’m not having a second string side here.m and risking going out . Winning breeds winning .

I’d rather play a strong side here and make changes at the weekend .
We have a strong squad, let's use it.
We have Huddersfield, Cardiff and West Ham next. I would rather 9 points and I can live with a loss to Barcelona.

I just can’t get the mindset behind this . We won’t win the league , because we arnt good enough . Cl we just make the numbers up .

Might finish 4th. Big fucking deal . It’s not like we sign any players because of it .

2 chances to win a trophy . Why play a rotated side when we really don’t need to. Play the team that played yesterday . Make a statement from the outset Then play a weakened side Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom