Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can try hurt my feelings all you like my g. Still ain't gonna change the fact you've done yourself like a kipper.

The fact you can't answer direct questions put to you, have resorted to making up the opposing view and putting words in mouths and have every post dripping with sarcasm says it all.

You will always be the guy that said money is an irrelevance.

That kinda dumb doesn't wash off.

You do have previous of being right though...

...oh...

:dembelelol:

You got me Spursdem - it’s like watching a young Hitchens at play. Such majesty of debate.

So 2 League One teams left(Blackpool, Burton), 4(Nott, Norw, Derby and Middl) sides and 9 some PL sides(including Everton v Southampton)

What you would like to get in 4th round?

I vote for Middl away or League One side home or away. Also would take Fulham or Bournemouth at home.

Peace

Listen Mick I actually haven’t got a clue who you are. I really don’t know any of you viewpoints - I only know you as some random poster who posts abuse and who tries to suggest that I should somehow know you or that we have previously debated when we haven’t. Sorry to be mean you can’t have posted anything of note to warrant my attention.
Oh dear.
It's like having to shepherd a 5 year old kid out of the playground after it shit it's shorts.
You just don't understand how bad you stink

You in the Jungle baby
6HIIdDg.jpg

That's better, once you own it, you can move on.

Tell us all again how Man City spending nearly £500mil in the last 3 seasons is an irrelevance. That's my favourite bit.

If it didn’t result in them having a better squad and team us for 2 out of the 3 seasons.

Manchester United have been one of the biggest net spenders in world football but few would argue they have the better team and squad than us.

The financial disparity is not mirrored on a squad level - there is a disconnect between the two. Hence on a footballing level it’s been a level playing field between us and the elite for the last 3 years - it doesn’t mhow much they spent if their spending capacity didnt result in a team and squad superior to one than ours.

Again we have one of the most valuable squads in world football - this really shouldn’t have to be explained it’s so basic that a minor could understand this.

Now I remember where I saw the Hoods avatar. It's the Oozlum bird

The oozlum bird, also spelled ouzelum, is a legendary creature found in Australian and British folk tales and legends. Some versions have it that, when startled, the bird will take off and fly around in ever-decreasing circles until it manages to fly up its own backside

Now I remember where I saw the Hoods avatar. It's the Oozlum bird

The oozlum bird, also spelled ouzelum, is a legendary creature found in Australian and British folk tales and legends. Some versions have it that, when startled, the bird will take off and fly around in ever-decreasing circles until it manages to fly up its own backside

The Hood doesn’t like Poch so he’s trying to argue that although we are not an elite club, we have an elite squad - ergo Poch is to blame but his argument is specious. Our team, on its day, is certainly capable of beating anyone, but by trying to claim that it’s a level playing field over a 38 game season plus the cups is wilfully ignoring all the available evidence.

I don’t know about the Oozlum bird, but the Ouroborus snake dragon thing is certainty apposite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom