Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you translate? Google translate didn't make much sense...

translated he said "if you hate playing football stop playing. just give up you fucking cunt. can you call yourself a football player? You really are fucking shit"

and then in the second post K-Coys says "i feel so sorry for the fans who came all this way and paid money to see you" which im assuming is addressed to the korean fans.

translated he said "if you hate playing football stop playing. just give up you fucking cunt. can you call yourself a football player? You really are fucking shit"

and then in the second post K-Coys says "i feel so sorry for the fans who came all this way and paid money to see you" which im assuming is addressed to the korean fans.

Ah okay! That's a very over-the-top statement from him then... players go through cycles in form. This is normal

Translation for you "I feel sorry for the fans who paid to see this fucker play"

I just had enough of Son playing so shit. This is a ragequit on him. I will never support this fucker again.
He is done as a footballer, just sell him ASAP .

Is it true that he is not allowed to have girlfriends or get married until his career is over? :mourloopy:

축구하기 싫으면 하지마. 때려쳐 개 시팔새끼야.
니따위도 축구선수냐? 하지마 개 씨발놈아
진짜 존나 못하네 개병신새끼

"Don't want to play soccer. Beat him up.
Are you a football player? Don't fuck a dog
You can't really freak out"

너따위가 축구하는거 보려고 돈내고 경기장가서 관전하는 팬들이 불쌍하다.

"I feel sorry for the fans who watch the soccer game and watch the soccer game."

....So what you're basically saying is you're a City fan? :sonpoint:

"I feel sorry for the fans who watch the soccer game and watch the soccer game."

Maybe he's North Korean?

Wow, a Korean saying that so Sonny? i doubt it. Probably North Korean or jealous Chinese/Japanese.

Wow, a Korean saying that so Sonny? i doubt it. Probably North Korean or jealous Chinese/Japanese.

"Don't fuck a dog..... You can't really freak out"

The utter disappointment woven through these words is palpable.

99EE6E355C03AF98062554

keeping the trend going

Back
Top Bottom